Subject: st.ck Profiler Journal libelee hegumen batitinan

From: "Candy Creasey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 2:58:23 -0500

Ground Breaking News for CIVX - This st0k will explode on THURSDAY

CTR Investments and Consulting Inc. (CIVX)

Symbol: CIVX
Current Price: $0.23
Expected Price in 3 days: $0.70
Expected Price in 7 days: $1.00+

S T R O N G BUY - This st0k is on its way to at least $1-2 by Mid Feb

Watch it Soar Thursday

Current Press Release

CTR Investments & Consulting, Inc. (CIVX - News) has agreed to license 
the DataSafe Solution Set from Phase2e.

As the Company continues to complete its analysis and review of the 
existing company product set it has decided to complete the DataSafe 
license portion of the Phase2e merger and exercise its option to not 
acquire the remainder of the company portion of Phase2e.

The DataSafe Solution Set provides the controls needed to convert 
standard electronic data into legally bound electronic records. The 
SolutionSet provides modules to capture electronic records, wrap them 
with a security seal, and then control access assuring its authenticity 
and legal status. For example a contract can now be stored 
electronically and have the same legal status as if it were on paper.

Jerry Janik, CEO states, ``Both CTR and Phase2e continue to have a good 
working relationship this licensing agreement is beneficial for both 
companies. DataSafe is a valuable addition to the new line of products 
that the Company will be unveiling in the coming weeks.''

About CTR Investments & Consulting, Inc.

CTR Investments and Consulting, Inc. provides a family of information 
technology services and products used by customers in the financial, 
government and health care sectors. CTR's specialization is in identity 
information and data assurance, security and encryption technologies. 
CTR's major offerings are: BioKey ID identity card systems; DataSafe 
products/services set for capturing and securing electronic documents 
and information; and a line of Biometric Facial Recognition solutions.

breastheight kevin ashweed mesotarsal disadorn endoceras

libelee hegumen batitinan ravendom progressive glazily 
stageably whata acclimation 

aplanatic labyrinthically hydrophyll enstrengthen notched magnitude

breastheight kevin ashweed mesotarsal disadorn endoceras

libelee hegumen batitinan ravendom progressive glazily 
stageably whata acclimation 

aplanatic labyrinthically hydrophyll enstrengthen notched magnitude