Subject: Re: v notice 71 81

From: "Zebulon Shipman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 05:47:43 -0500

TR h ADING NOT w ICE - Look at PlNKSHE b ETS: EXTI Move Tuesday Feb 8th,
2006!
P v lNKSHEETS: [ EXTI ] 

Tu q esday Close PRI c CE: 0.40
Plnksh s eets Symbol: O x TC: EXTI
NAME : EXTREM h E lNNOVA y TIONS, I s NC.

TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 3, 2006 (PRlME ZONE) -- Ext w reme Innovations, In e
c. 

(Pink She j ets: EXTI ) announced today that it has secur d ed Tampa, FL
as a Rid m ley Territ w ory. 

R y idley is the world's first and only fully automatic cruiser
motorcycle. The new 
Aut l ogIide series of automatic motorcycle allows a person to enjo x y
the experience 
of motorcycle riding and quit worrying about shifting into the right
gear. 

Extre p me lnnovations will introduce the Ridl f ey Motorcycl a es into
its Extreme Toys r Rental Division. 
This sleek new addition to its fleet will make it easy 
for even novice riders to enjoy the pleasures of the open road or a
simple jaunt around town. 

About E l xtreme lnnovations n : 

Extreme In b novations, Inc. ma e rkets, s h ells, and distribute n s
cutting edge recreati t onal vehicles. 
Ex s treme Innovations, Inc. is devoted to providing new, extreme
recreational product r s with a 
marketi j ng platform as well as sa k les support to help bring them to
m u arket. 

Stop further communication by; 

- Sending an electronic-m i ail to: info [at] tentwelveco j rp [dot] com
- Dialing us: 31 z 0-LYV-7434 

S h tatements regarding fi f nancial matters in this press rele g ase
other than 
historical facts are forwa z rd-looking st w atements within the meaning
of 
section 27 (a) of the secur c ities act of 1933, section 21 (e) of the 
securi g ties e a xchange act of 1934, and as that term is defined in
the private 
secur d ities li g tigation reform act of 1995. The company intends that
such 
stat h ements about the company's future expectations including future 
re s venues and earnin m gs, and all other forward-look n ing st b
atements be subject 
to the safe har z bords created ther k eby. Since these sta b tements
(future 
opera r tional results and sale j s) involve risk and uncert g ainties,
and are 
subject to change at any time, the company's actual results may differ 
materia i lly from expected results. In c r ompliance with the securiti
h es act 
of nineteen hundred thirty three, section 17 (b), the publisher of this 
newslette g r disclos f es they received pay d ment from an unaf k
filiated third 
party for the circula f tion of this report. Be aware of an inhe s rent 
conf t lict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact
that this 
is a pa c id adver q tisement and is not without bi y as.