Subject: achieving your goals of becoming a better man

From: "mauricio gomez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 21:38:48 +0900

increase the size of your manhood

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

I'm 67 years old. I was very wary of putting my details on the Internet,
but I am very pleased that it worked out for me. Your product arrived only 2
days after I placed the order, and the packaging was very discreet, which
was perfect for me. I was shocked at how quickly the pills took effect, and
I did attempt the exercises as well, which I found simple and easy to
understand. I now have loads of energy, and feel like a new man. I can't
thank you enough! Ronald, Phoenix

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a DVD

http://uk.geocities.com/uvulectomy30678/

address on site along with no more feature

So I don't know how to command you, nor what to ask you to do. But I must
not take advantage of your ignorance, answered the Demon
Also, I am quite anxious to utilize this opportunity to show the world what
a powerful element electricity really is
So permit me to inform you that, having struck the Master Key, you are at
liberty to demand from me three gifts each week for three successive weeks