Subject: call me back

From: "Faris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 23:58:58 -0400

Good day,

We 0 ffer low rates.

To get a ef ree, no obligation consultation about em0rt gage, visit us. Se=
rious Inquiries only, please.

U S  $ 300 ,000       eL0 eANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE ePRACT ICALLY eGIVIeNG eAWAY MOeNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreess below and paste in your WEeB BROeWSER:

antisnapper.realquikx.com

----------------------------------

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

Of the apple her stepmother.
All you dark children in the world out there,=20.
Hath been=97most familiar bird=97.
While ravening clouds, the burial clouds, in black masses spreading,.
A sour Scotswoman called Hooch..

Thanks Alot,
Dallas Davison