Subject: give her something to smile about

From: "keely webb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:21:04 -0500

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

The fellow accepted it ungraciously enough, but seeing Rob eat one he
decided to follow his example, and consumed the tablet with a queer
expression of distrust upon his face

Oranges tad, A rub
a, po b 12oo

It perplexed even Jellia Jamb, for a time, to know what to do with the
animal
The green maiden was much astonished at the sight of so unusual a
creature, for horses were unknown in this Land; but those who lived in the
Emerald City were apt to be astonished by queer sights, so after inspecting
the cab-horse and noting the mild look in his big eyes the girl decided not
to be afraid of him Brave man! cried Rob, laughingly; you've avoided the
pangs of starvation for a time, anyhow, so I can leave you with a clear
conscience
Without more ado, he turned the indicator of the traveling machine and
mounted into the air, leaving the Turk sitting upon the rocks and staring
after him in comical bewilderment