Subject: st@ck Mogul Newsletter buttons overforward angara

From: "Steffie Diekman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 7:11:28 -0500

AS EXPECTED CIVX has started its move

CTR Investments & Consulting Announces New Board of Directors

Ground Breaking News for CIVX - WATCH it trade FRIDAY

CTR Investments and Consulting Inc. (CIVX)

Symbol: CIVX
Current Price: $0.23
Expected Price in 3 days: $0.70
Expected Price in 7 days: $1.00+

S T R O N G BUY - This st0k is on its way to at least $1-2 by Mid Feb

Watch it Soar Thursday

Current Press Release

CTR Investments & Consulting Announces New Board of Directors

CTR Investments & Consulting, Inc. (CIVX - News) has agreed to license 
the DataSafe Solution Set from Phase2e.

As the Company continues to complete its analysis and review of the 
existing company product set it has decided to complete the DataSafe 
license portion of the Phase2e merger and exercise its option to not 
acquire the remainder of the company portion of Phase2e.

The DataSafe Solution Set provides the controls needed to convert 
standard electronic data into legally bound electronic records. The 
SolutionSet provides modules to capture electronic records, wrap them 
with a security seal, and then control access assuring its authenticity 
and legal status. For example a contract can now be stored 
electronically and have the same legal status as if it were on paper.

Jerry Janik, CEO states, ``Both CTR and Phase2e continue to have a good 
working relationship this licensing agreement is beneficial for both 
companies. DataSafe is a valuable addition to the new line of products 
that the Company will be unveiling in the coming weeks.''

About CTR Investments & Consulting, Inc.

CTR Investments and Consulting, Inc. provides a family of information 
technology services and products used by customers in the financial, 
government and health care sectors. CTR's specialization is in identity 
information and data assurance, security and encryption technologies. 
CTR's major offerings are: BioKey ID identity card systems; DataSafe 
products/services set for capturing and securing electronic documents 
and information; and a line of Biometric Facial Recognition solutions.

polynomialism flexured loutrophoros calliphoridae ga pastinaca

buttons overforward angara novitial pagurine facer 
metamerous undisciplined motey 

obscurantism necromancing arrhizal serpentis coburg aptiana

polynomialism flexured loutrophoros calliphoridae ga pastinaca

buttons overforward angara novitial pagurine facer 
metamerous undisciplined motey 

obscurantism necromancing arrhizal serpentis coburg aptiana