Subject: Proven to get some of the action like magic

From: "quintin taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 12:49:02 -0900

>> get some of the action

What a STEAL! I honestly still can't believe what a deal you guys offer -
Your perfume will always be one of my favorite products just for the value
alone, but the Swept Away I just ordered has literally changed my life! I
can now honestly tell you that I have FINALLY met the woman of my dreams!
Thank for offering a legitimate, honest product!    Mark L, Cedar Grove, NJ

CNN: The power of smell is undeniable…humans are influenced by airborne
chemicals undetectable as odors, called pheromones. Researchers at the
University of Chicago say they have the first proof that humans produce and
react to pheromones.

http://g.DE3.guardianenterprisedition.com/p/
For more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

By consulting his map he discovered that should he maintain his course due
east, as before, he would arrive at a point in America very near to San
Francisco, which suited his plans excellently. Having found that he moved
more swiftly when farthest from the earth's surface, because the air was
more rarefied and offered less resistance, Rob mounted upwards until the
islands of Japan were mere specks visible through the clear, sunny
atmosphere
Then he began his eastward flight, the broad surface of the Pacific seeming
like a blue cloud far beneath him