Subject: hey

From: "Maribel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:08:36 +0700

Good day,

We give you everything you need to get the aL0an.

We assist you through every step of        oREFIN.    process

$340k for 330 pm, v r    Juste    Giving    away

-------------------------------------------------------------

C O P Y the A ddre,ss bel ow and PASte  in your aWebb bro,wser:

fmtey.j1k3guud33.com/a

-------------------------------------------------------------

I could go on and on, but I won't. We have many programs the children love.
But I would give them ALL up to keep my BORING noun program. I thank THE
PARENT daily for her insight. 
I made my original programs available to the teachers around me. They were
getting the same kind of success. I finally decided I had to make my noun
program available to teachers and parents around the nation. We have been
working on it for over 2 years. Many of you have waited patiently. Thank you
for your patience. 
We've tried to include features in the program for students with many
disabilities. I needed Spanish in my classroom, so Spanish was added. I
wanted something to engage students who are not interested in language, thus
musical interludes and movement were incorporated. I wanted to be able to
change the prompts (music,movements, etc.) on-the-fly. We wanted to provide
for those requiring augmentative communication device and so the
Mayer-Johnson symbols are included and can morph from the photographs. I
wanted a cause-and-effect program for my students who didn't understand the
automatic scan. The Switch-On-Picts activity was developed. We realized more
types of scans would be advantageous. Three types of scanning routines have
been added. I wanted 2 and 3 piece puzzles. Here they are. One of my parents
wanted Dr. Seuss types of stories with real pictures. We wrote some
'ditties' and here's StoryTime. 
Those news announcers aren't practicing shaving next to the police station
right at this time. 

Sincerely, 
Buddy   Jackson