Subject: Can you assist me?

From: "Abdulla hassan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 04:56:11 -0700

From: Mr.Abdulla Hassan.
Dear friend, please i need your assistance.

My name is Abdulla Hassan, A Bahraini national I have been diagnosed with
Oesophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right
now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really
cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I
was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this
as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make
all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to
come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have
lived it. Now that God has called
me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends .I
want
God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms
to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good
deeds I do on earth. So far, I have Distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked
members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money
which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they
refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them
anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have leftfor them. The
last of my money
which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million
dollars($18,000,000,00) that I have with a finance House abroad. I
will want you to help me collect this deposit and despatch it to charity
organizations.
Note that  20% of this funds must go to the recent disaster victims
and another 20% for your effort and time.
Please do reply if you are willing to assist me.

Regards,
Mr.Abdulla Hassan.

_________________________________________________________________
Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! 
http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/