Subject: test zaf

From: "Sariah Hively" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 00:15:29 -0700

Hi,

P R O Z & C
A M B / E N
C / A L / S
X & N A X
V / A G R A
L E V / T R A
S O M ^
M E R / D / A
V A L / U M

all 50 % off - http://www.sometease.com

  _____  

At noon we will return, and see if you have brought from the hoard the 
portion that is to be set against the stone. If that is done without 
deceit, then we will depart, and the elf-host will go back to the 
Forest. In the meanwhile farewell! With that they went back to the 
camp; but Thorin sent messengers by Rac telling Dain of what had passed,
and bidding him come with wary speed. That day passed and the night. The