Subject: test riq

From: "Harri Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 01:49:54 -0700

Hi,

V " A G R A
L E V " T R A
P R 0 Z & C
X & N A X
A M B " E N
V A L " U M
C " A L i S
S 0 M &
M E R " D i A

all 50 % off - http://www.matonsalo.com

  _____  

devices. We shall soon before the break of day start on our long 
journey, a journey from which some of us, or perhaps all of us (except 
our friend and counsellor, the ingenious wizard Gandalf) may never 
return. It is a solemn moment. Our object is, I take it, well known to 
us all. To the estimable Mr. Baggins, and perhaps to one or two of the 
younger dwarves (I think I should be right in naming Kili and Fili, for