Subject: Low-Profile Company With High Profit Potential A snail's pace.

From: "zvwejz wuthmxnxp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:51:52 +0200

FALCON ENERGY INC 
Symbol: FCYI
Current P: $ 1.21
5 Day Estimate : $ 2.50 for 100% gain
This one did very well during last mar keting campa ign. Very Well!

today was a prelude

OVERVIEW
FALCON ENERGY INC (FCYI)
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.
Current Price: 1.21

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, Pleasee review exactly what the 
company does. You Know what to Do...Watch This One Trade.

Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the 0pp0rtunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
Water it down.  Wet behind the ears. Weed 'um and reap. Rare as walking on water.  There's no time like the present.   Rare as walking on water.  Water under the bridge. The sun will shine into our yard to.   Sick as a dog.   Up one side and down the other.   Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little. This is for the birds.   A stepping stone to.

Take time to smell the roses. Shit happens.   You reap what you sow. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.  Watch and wait.  A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   Put off the scent.   Sturdy as an oak.   Stand your ground. They're like two peas in a pod.  Sour as a green apple.   Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little. What goes down usually comes up.  Seed money. A thorn in my side.   Weed out. Speak softly and carry a big stick.   Rough as a cob. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.   The squeaky wheel gets the grease.   Tossed around like a hot potato.