Subject: Joint Venture

From: Charles Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:17:39 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Mr Charles Greene
Auditor general,
Natwest Bank Group
UK.

ATTN:

My 
name is Mr Charles Greene,I am located in the north of London and work 
in the establishment stated above this email.I am writing to direct an 
urgent bussiness proposal to you. I got your contact from an email 
directory. I simply havent met with you before.I will need your 
assistance and guidlines in making a bussiness investment on landed 
properties or in any lucreative sphere of bussiness.in your country.
Owing to the urgency of this transaction,i would appreciate an 
immediate response from you to confirm the receipt of my email.As soon 
as i get this response from you,I will furnish you with details of the 
transaction and the urgency at which i need to get the funds transfered 
out of london.

Please make your response with the urgency that i 
require.

Kind regards,

Mr Charles Greene.