Subject: Make sure your updated

From: "Ollie Ladd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:00:36 -0060

An In vestor ALERT is being issued starting right N0W. 
Keep your eyes glued!!
Explosive pick for our members!

PETRO SUN DRILLING (P S U D)
Current Price: 1.55

Don't get caught in the dust, start watchin today because this company 
has been known to release major news at any time which could bring the 
sto ck up!!

Current News

Petro Sun Announces Acquisition of ETC Energy

Petro Sun Drilling Inc. an emerging provider of oilfield 
services to major and independent producers of oil and natural gas, 
announced today that the company has acquired ETC Energy, LLC. The terms 
of the transaction include a purchase price of 250,000 shares of 
PetroSun Drilling restricted common stock and naming Earl Thomas Conley as 
president of ETC Energy.

Under Conley's stewardship, ETC Energy will undertake several 
initiatives designed to enhance relations within the Native American community. 
The company will seek to establish joint ventures within Native 
American lands to develop natural resources that include oil, natural gas and 
wind power. ETC Energy plans to create employment opportunities and 
increasee royalty revenue within native lands as a key part of their 
endeavors.

ETC Energy will also assist PetroSun subsidiary Algae BioFuels in the 
negotiations for a potential location for a biodiesel production 
facility and refinery within native lands. Algae cultivation as an energy 
source is an economically feasible and eco-friendly alternative to 
petroleum-based transportation fuels.

About Petro Sun

PetroSun's current operations are concentrated in the Ark-La-Tex region 
with plans to expand into New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Australia in 
2006. PetroSun provides a comprehensive array of products and services to 
the oil industry. The company's cutting-edge technologies, combined 
with a proven ability to apply them effectively and safely within a 
disciplined ROI framework, creates long-term value for PetroSun shareholders 
and partners. PetroSun is headquartered in Phoenix.