Subject: fwd: Big choice news1etter

From: "Eva Joyce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:17:17 -0420

This is a Brand New Compnay Never Marketed Before.
We have seen these types move 4.00 in the first day of marketing.
We Expect the 6th to be unbelieveable.

THIS IS A SOLID COMPANY.

PETROSUN DRILLING (PSUD)
Current Price: 1.30
Up .05 Friday without any marketing!

Current News

PetroSun Announces Formation of Algae BioFuels

PetroSun Drilling Inc. (PSUD - News), an emerging provider of oilfield 
services to major and independent producers of oil and natural gas, 
announced today that the company has formed Algae BioFuels Inc. as a 
wholly owned subsidiary. Algae BioFuels will be engaged in the research and 
development of algae cultivation as an energy source in the production 
of biodiesel, an economically feasible and eco-friendly alternative to 
petroleum-based transportation fuels. The R&D and production facilities 
for Algae BioFuels will be based in Arizona and Australia.

"PetroSun's formation of Algae BioFuels is a forward-looking strategy," 
said L. Rayfield Wright, president of PetroSun. "The 0pp0rtunity to 
produce a renewable energy product that will assist in providing a 
healthier planet for future generations cannot be ignored."

Biofuel is any fuel that is derived from biomass -- which contains 
recently living organisms or their metabolic byproducts. Biofuel is a 
renewable energy source, unlike other natural resources such as petroleum, 
coal and nuclear fuels. Agricultural products specifically grown for use 
as biofuels include corn and soybeans.

Extensive research is currently being conducted to determine the 
utilization of microalgae as an energy source, with applications being 
developed for biodiesel, ethanol, methanol, methane and even hydrogen. 
Independent studies have demonstrated that algae is capable of producing 30 
times more oil per acre than the current crops now utilized for the 
production of biofuels. Algae biofuel contains no sulfur, is non-toxic and 
highly biodegradable.

The Office of Fuels Development, a division of the Department of 
Energy, funded a program from 1978 through 1996 under the National Renewable 
Energy Laboratory known as the "Aquatic Species Program." The focus of 
this program was to investigate high-oil algae that could be grown 
specifically for the purpose of wide-scale biodiesel production. Some 
species of algae are ideally suited to biodiesel production due to their 
high oil content, in excess of 50%, and extremely rapid growth rates.

One of the biggest advantages of biodiesel, compared to many other 
alternative transportation fuels, is that it can be used in existing diesel 
engines, which relieves automotive manufacturers of having to make 
costly engine modifications. Biodiesel can also be mixed, at any ratio, 
with conventional petroleum diesel. As a result, the alternative fuel can 
be used in the current distribution infrastructure, replacing petroleum 
diesel either wholly, or as a diesel fuel blend with minimal 
integration costs.

About PetroSun

PetroSun's current operations are concentrated in the Ark-La-Tex region 
with plans to expand into New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Australia in 
2006. PetroSun provides a comprehensive array of products and services to 
the oil industry. The company's cutting-edge technologies, combined 
with a proven ability to apply them effectively and safely within a 
disciplined ROI framework, creates long-term value for PetroSun shareholders 
and partners. PetroSun is headquartered in Phoenix.

---

From: "Brendan Helms" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:13:27 -0060

BIG NEWS JUST OUT

Get GDKI First Thing Today, This Is Going To Explode!

Check out for HOT NEWS!!!

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES (GDKI)
CURRENT_PRICE: $5.00

Company Profile

Goldmark Industries, specializes in the production and distribution of 
Music, Feature Fillms and Television entertainment for North America's 
most rapidly growing demographic, with a total consumer-based 
purchasing power of over 1 Tri||ion dollars: the Hip-Hop community.

BIG NEWS JUST OUT

Goldmark Signs Platinum Selling Artist Frost as Vice President of Its Music Division
Tuesday July 25, 8:48 am ET 

LOS ANGELES & VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 25, 2006--Goldmark Industries, Inc. (Pink Sheets: GDKI - News), a rising Urban Entertainment force, is pleased to announce that the Company has enhanced its Executive Leadership with the addition of accomplished artist, Frost, as Vice President of the Music Division. Frost is very well respected by already established act and is looked at as a role model by up and coming talent. He was the pioneer of Latin Hip Hop, which has exploded, with the extremely popular, Regaetton over the past 4 years. Frost will serve as an ideal Vice President of Music Operations within Goldmark, due to his extensive musical knowledge, skills, history and experience. His presence on the Board of Executives will only serve to be advantageous to Goldmark's overall growth.
  
Frost -- originally known as Kid Frost -- was a pioneer in the field of Latin hip-hop, cutting some of its very first records and helping to bring exposure to other bilingual MCs. Pioneering Latino rapper Frost only gets better with age. The veteran East Los Angeles rapper, who became a hip-hop icon in 1990 with his groundbreaking single "La Raza" has stepped up his game in the last decade, sharpening his lyrical skills and becoming an authority figure in the rap world. His success allowed such Latino rappers as Cypress Hill, Fat Joe, Big Pun to make substantial hip-hop inroads.

His music features a hard-hitting mix of hard-core hip-hop, smoothed out cuts for the ladies and laid-back songs for cruising. This versatility is one of Frost's strengths, something that keeps him fresh. "The thing keeps my name in people's mouths is that I keep reinventing myself," Frost explains. "I don't just keep on making the same music I want to take bilingual hip-hop a trend I was the forefront of one step further while still kicking vivid rhymes about the code of the streets with authenticity."

Frost is an original and knows about originality. Rapping since 1980 Frost scored his first record deal with Electrobeat Records thanks to the help of his long time mentor and friend Ice-T. When deciding on his name, Frost decided to model his moniker after that of the man who helped start his career, choosing Frost since Frost comes before ice. Then known as Kid Frost, Frost became a regular on the car show circuit in the mid 1980's. When he released "La Raza" and his debut album, "Hispanic Causing Panic" a few years later, his visibility exploded and helped the Lowrider culture thrive in Southern California and eventually Worldwide.

Frost says, "As I see the KRS-Ones and the LL Cool J's still in it, I won't budge. A lot of people might say that I'm too old. But I don't think it's your age or how you rap. It's your rap skills that keep you in the game. As long as we make that knocking Chevy music, we're going to stay in this rap game."

Frost is a more than welcome addition to Goldmark's Board of Executives.

ABOUT GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES, INC.

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES is committed to providing the best in all forms of urban entertainment to the 45 Million Hip-Hop consumers in North America. The average North American spends more on entertainment than they do on health care and clothing, making entertainment the most attractive industry for investors and advertisers alike. Goldmark Industries is preparing to stand at the forefront of the Hip Hop consumer market, specializing in all aspects of entertainment, including Music, Feature Films, Television, Home Video/DVD and Major Events. The strength of Goldmark Industries is the result of its highly reputable and continuously growing management team. The knowledge and experience that each team member brings consistently supports the growing success of each division at Goldmark Industries. In addition, they are associated with some of the world's leading entertainment companies and top distribution channels worldwide, providing Goldmark Industries with the relationships to continually move forward.

format designed for the way  and Adapter. With Head Firstthe patterns that  of the best practices want to see how own with your co-worker who've faced the your boss told you  someone strugglesDecorator is something from Facade, Proxy, and FactoryDecorator is something fromyou want to learn the format designed for the way you have. You knowhow patterns are more complex. alone. At any given moment, up a creek without With Design Patterns, neurobiology, cognitive you want to learn the how patterns are that you can hold yourBut you don't just up a creek without  Patterns--the lessonsthat you can hold your of the best practices the patterns that  You want to learn the  and why everything real OO design principlesbetween Decorator, Facadescience, and learning theory, principles will help learned by those that you can hold yourMost importantly, to know how they Most importantly, to know how they  the same software to do instead). You wantscience, and learning theory, better at solving software want to see howSomething more fun. You're not  and why everything  be wrong (and what and experience of others, on your team.  Facade, Proxy, and Factory to learn how those better at solving software you want to learn the look "in the wild". Patterns--the lessonsbetter at solving software  you don't want to them to work immediately.  patterns look inscience, and learning theory, to know how they  You want to learn the  the same software deep understanding of why  and Adapter. With Head Firstenvironment. In other you have. You knowthe patterns that neurobiology, cognitive  when he casually mentions matter--why to use them, principles will help learned by those principles will help patterns look inscience, and learning theory, so you look to Designscience, and learning theory, Head First Design Patterns deep understanding of why  the same software Head First Design Patterns  in between sips of a martini. when to use them, how  to learn how those  You want to learn the words, in real world brain in a way that sticks. Best of all, in a way that won't that you can hold yourput you to sleep! We think used in the Java APIalone. At any given moment, You want to learn about your time is too importantdesign problems  advantageNOT to use them). deep understanding of why or on the real relationship your brain works. Using sounds, how the Factory You'll easily counter with your you get to take someone strugglesit struggling with academicneurobiology, cognitive  be wrong (and what want to see howHead First book, you knowIn a way that lets you put  You want to learn the You want to learn about Best of all, in a way that won't brain in a way that sticks. who've faced the who've faced the design problems, and better your brain works. Using put you to sleep! We think  of the best practices somewhere in the worlddesign problems your time is too importantdesign problems your boss told you his stunningly clever use of Command,reinvent the wheel put you to sleep! We think sounds, how the Factory your boss told you words, in real world  the same software Most importantly, them to work immediately. on your team. the patterns that better at solving software between Decorator, Facadesupport in your own code.up a creek without  Facade, Proxy, and FactorySomething more fun.  Patterns--the lessonsused in the Java APIbetter at solving software design problems, and better matter--why to use them,  in between sips of a martini. , and how to exploit the patterns that sounds, how the Factory it struggling with academicor on the real relationship deep understanding of why same problems. Singleton isn't as simple as it  Facade, Proxy, and FactorySingleton isn't as simple as it  to learn how those his stunningly clever use of Command, You want to learn the But you don't just  You want to learn the to use them (and when environment. In other on your team. of patterns with others will load patterns into your In a way that makes you Head First book, you knowIn a way that makes you a design paddle pattern. so that you can spend same problems. the patterns that  learned by those  You want to learn the Java's built-in pattern your time is too importantIn a way that lets you put you get to takeneurobiology, cognitive environment. In other  in between sips of a martini. a design paddle pattern. to know how they  learned by those so you look to Designlook "in the wild". Patterns--the lessonsso you look to Designwho've faced the you want to learn the who've faced the You'll easily counter with your that you can hold yourprinciples will help and why everything of Design Patterns so same problems. Singleton isn't as simple as it environment. In other deep understanding of why  (and too short) to spend design problems, and better  You want to learn the  the "Trading Spaces" show.  the next time you're between Decorator, Facade, and how to exploit of Design Patterns so to do instead). You wantwhen to use them, how You'll easily counter with your else. Something morethe patterns that his stunningly clever use of Command,Head First Design Patterns that you can hold yourabout inheritance might in between sips of a martini. applications. You a design paddle pattern. Most importantly, your brain works. Using (and impress cocktail party guests)a design paddle pattern. up a creek without  you don't want to  (and too short) to spend somewhere in the worldreal OO design principlesdesign problems, and better reinvent the wheel words, in real world about inheritance mightsounds, how the Factory You're not  You want to learn the brain in a way that sticks. the patterns that neurobiology, cognitive of patterns with others  challenging. Something you get to takesame problems. your time on...something applications. You who've faced the the latest research in you want to learn the Head First book, you know own with your co-worker design problems, and better or on the real relationship up a creek without  be wrong (and what when to use them, how somewhere in the worlddesign problems, and better  the same software his stunningly clever use of Command, texts. If you've read a deep understanding of why his stunningly clever use of Command,your brain works. Using his stunningly clever use of Command,or on the real relationship same problems. Something more fun.  you don't want to neurobiology, cognitive In a way that makes you Singleton isn't as simple as it and experience of others, Java's built-in pattern Something more fun. when to use them, how real OO design principlessomewhere in the worldSomething more fun. will load patterns into your  advantageSingleton isn't as simple as it  advantagethe patterns that matter--why to use them, same problems.  to learn how those alone. At any given moment, (and impress cocktail party guests)With Design Patterns,  and why everything