Subject: Mutual Transaction

From: "Mr. Rowland D. Dube" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:10:05 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Good day,
 
I am Mr. Rowland D. Dube,  a Native of Cape Town and, 
Director of Project implementation, South Africa ministry of Mines and 
Natural Resources.
 
First and foremost, I do have to apologize using 
this medium to contact you about this business. It is due to the prompt 
access reposed on the medium. 
 
I was the Chairman of the panel 
committee set up to over-haul and audit the Ministry (Mining and 
Natural Resources) account, which was just concluded. During the 
process, we discovered unclaimed contract sum of Fourteen Million, Five 
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in the Ministry Escrow Account. 

When we discovered this fund, so we decided to carry out a concrete 
finding in details about the source of the funds. It was after this 
finding, we discovered that the funds resulted from a contract proceeds 
that was long ago executed by a foreign contractor, Mr. Clifford 
Anderson, and while he was yet to claim the contract entitlements from 
the Ministry, he was reported dead on a plane crash when he visited his 
home country.
 
Ever since then nobody as a relative or friend to late 
Mr. Clifford Anderson has come forward to claim the fund. Right now, 
the fund is forgotten and abandoned in the Ministry's Escrow Account 
unclaimed. And in accordance with the South Africa Contractual Law, if 
contract entitlement is not claimed within a stipulated time, it will 
therefore be forfeited to the Government.
 
Therefore we decided to 
source for God fearing and a reliable person who we can use as our 
frontier to claim the fund from the Escrow Account of the Ministry by 
acting as a relative/ representative to late Mr. Clifford Anderson. 
That is the reason we are contacting you. 

We have made all the 
concrete arrangement on how the fund can be transferred to your bank 
account without any possible implications from the Government of my 
Country and that of your Country too. We have the principle access to 
all the necessary documentation /approval, which would legalize the 
transaction for the possible remittance of the Fund to any foreign bank 
account that you will provide for this business without any hiccup. 
 
After the completion of the transaction, we propose to give you Twenty 
percent of the Fourteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States 
Dollars after the completion of the transaction.
 
I wait in 
anticipation of your positive response.
 
Thank you,
 
Mr.Rowland 
Desmond Dube.