Subject: CBP may not be held liable for costs incurred for sending or receiving electronic data.

From: Marjory Stinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:45:36 -0700

After the MTCR agrees that certain goods and technologies should be
controlled for missile proliferation reasons, each member must implement
the controls in its own domestic legislation.

Caribbean Basin InitiativeThe CBI is an inter-American program to
increase economic aid and trade preferences for twenty- eight states of
the Caribbean region.

The ability to have government-to-government transmission decreases the
potential for circumvention of quotas resulting from counterfeit
documents. You must satisfy the inspecting officer that you have funds
to support yourself during your stay and to depart the United
States.

United States PriceIn the context of dumping investigations, this term
refers to the price at which goods are sold in the U. License
applications for the export of NRL items as well as applications that
may involve possible nuclear uses are reviewed by Commerce in
consultation with Energy.

and Canada, two separate applications must be submitted to each
country's respective FAST Processing Centers.

Global Export ManagerThe Global Export Manager, GEM, is an electronic
system for collecting and disseminating trade leads and business
opportunities.

Chamber of CommerceAn association of business people organized to
promote local business interests.

TDA offers tied aid and resembles Japan's tied aid funding.

Inquiry should also be made to the Fish and Wildlife Service,
Washington, D. Commerce regulations are designed in the form of a
"negative" list. Customs rules require marks of origin of most
countries.

UNCTAD promotes international trade and seeks to increase trade between
developing countries and countries with different social and economic
systems.

NTBs may result from government or private sector actions. This document
may be required in some countries for most or all exportsand in other
countries only under special circumstances.

Any cases not resolved at the ACBP level must be escalated to the EARB
within 35 days of the date of the ACEP meeting.

On letter of credit transactions, an On Board Bill-of-Lading is usually
necessary for the shipper to obtain payment from the bank.

Summaries with Census warnings, as well as quota, antidumping and
countervailing duty entry summaries are selected for team review. Global
QuotaA global quota is a quota on the total imports of a product from
all countries. The BCCN consists of a five-character number that
identifies categories, product groups, strategic level of control, and
country groups. A straight bill of lading is nonnegotiable.

International Traffic in Arms RegulationsThe International Traffic in
Arms Regulations, ITAR, are administered by the State Department to
control the export of weapons and munitions. As such, their processing
should continue under normal guidelines during heightened alert levels.
agreed to establish the MTCR.

European Bank for Reconstruction and DevelopmentThe EBRD provides
assistance through direct loans.

Organization of African UnityThe OAU was founded in May 1963 with 32
African countries as original members. The show organizer must agree to
assist new-to-export exhibitors as well as small businesses interested
in exporting. "Class or Kind" of MerchandiseA term used in defining the
scope of an antidumping investigation. Within conditions set by the IMF,
SDRs can be used bya nation with a deficit in its balance of
international payments to settle debts with another nationor with the
IMF.

The term national security override is used to describe this
circumstance. It may also be used as an instrument of ownership which
can be bought, sold, or traded while thegoods are in transit.