Subject: POTENT STORM TO BRING WINTRY CONDITIONS TO THE PANHANDLEPANHANDLE THURSDAY AFTERNOON AND NIGHT.

From: Doris H. Ramsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:05:18 +0100

THIS WILL LEAVE THE STRONG WINDS AND SNOW TO POSSIBLY CREATECONDITIONS
THAT WILL CAUSE VISIBILITIES TO BE FREQUENTLY REDUCEDTO ONE QUARTER MILE
OR LESS.

WHICH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THURSDAY TO MIDNIGHTAST THURSDAY
NIGHT.

A NORTH PACIFIC LOW IS MOVING ACROSS THE WESTERN ALEUTIANS
BRINGINGSTRONG WINDS IN EXCESS OF 55 MPH AND SNOW.

A WEATHER SYSTEM WILL BRING WIND GUSTS UP TO 45 MPH THURSDAYAFTERNOON
AND EVENING. BLIZZARD WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM AST THURSDAY FOR
AREASAROUND KACHEMAK BAY.

ADDITIONALSNOW ACCUMULATION UP TO 2 INCHES. SNOW ACCUMULATION UP TO 1
INCH. ALL TRAVEL SHOULD BE DONE WITH EXTREME CAUTION. SNOW ACCUMULATION
OF 1 TO 2INCHES. WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM AST THURSDAY.

A FEW SNOW SHOWERS ARE POSSIBLE TONIGHT.

STRONGEST NEAR LYNN CANAL.

WHICH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 9 PM ASTTHURSDAY.

CLOUDY WITH RAIN SHOWERS MIXING WITH SNOW AND BECOMING ALL SNOWTHROUGH
THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

FALLING AND BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDSAND POOR VISIBILITIES ARE
LIKELY.

MODERATE SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP THURSDAY AFTERNOON ANDCONTINUE
THROUGH THE EVENING.

A WARNING MEANS A SERIOUS THREAT TO LIFE AND PROPERTY IS OCCURRINGOR
IMMINENT.

MOST OF THE SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL HAS ENDED. SOUTHWEST WIND 15 TO 25 MPH
WITHHIGHER GUSTS NEAR STRONG SHOWERS.

THIS WILL LEAVE THE STRONG WINDS AND SNOW TO POSSIBLY CREATECONDITIONS
THAT WILL CAUSE VISIBILITIES TO BE FREQUENTLY REDUCEDTO ONE QUARTER MILE
OR LESS.

SNOW WILL BRIEFLY MIX WITH RAINBEFORE ENDING ON FRIDAY.

STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL OF AROUND12 INCHES IS EXPECTED INLAND TO INCLUDE
THE COMMUNITY OF HYDER. ALL TRAVEL SHOULD BE DONE WITH EXTREME
CAUTION.

HEAVY SNOW ACCUMULATIONS MAY CAUSE DAMAGETO PROPERTY IF SNOW IS NOT
PERIODICALLY REMOVED. POTENT STORM TO BRING WINTRY CONDITIONS TO THE
PANHANDLEPANHANDLE THURSDAY AFTERNOON AND NIGHT.

TEMPERATUREIN THE MID TEENS.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes. WINDSWILL WEAKEN
AND VISIBILITIES WILL INCREASE EARLY IN THE MORNING.

TEMPERATUREIN THE MID TEENS. SOUTHWEST WIND TO 15 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS
IN EXPOSEDAREAS.

A WARNING MEANS A SERIOUS THREAT TO LIFE AND PROPERTY IS OCCURRINGOR
IMMINENT.

SNOW SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE OVER THE AREA FROM THE WESTTHROUGH
THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. MODERATE SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP
THURSDAY EVENING ANDCONTINUE THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING. SNOW ACCUMULATION
OF 1 TO 2INCHES. WINDS WILL REMAIN LIGHT. CLOUDY WITH RAIN SHOWERS
MIXING WITH SNOW AND BECOMING ALL SNOWTHROUGH THE EARLY MORNING
HOURS.

A WEATHER SYSTEM WILL BRING WIND GUSTS TO 45 MPH THURSDAYAFTERNOON AND
EVENING. COLD AIR IN PLACEACROSS THE PANHANDLE WILL ALLOW THE ONSET OF
PRECIPITATION TO BEMODERATE SNOW THURSDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes. MOSTLY CLOUDY
SKIES OVER THE SOUTHERN INNER CHANNELS WITH PERIODSOF RAIN SHOWERS
MIXING WITH SNOW THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.