Subject: scalper

From: benefactor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:11:47 +0400

SNOW WILL BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES TONIGHT AND MONDAY MORNING.

OVERNIGHT LOWS MONDAY NIGHT INTO TUESDAY MORNING WILL DROP INTOTHE
SINGLE DIGITS ACROSS THE FAR NORTHERN AND WESTERNSUBURBS. ANOTHER ARCTIC
BLAST ON TAP FOR THE REGION MONDAY INTO TUESDAYMORNING.

WIND CHILL ADVISORY EXTENDED UNTIL 6 PM AST MONDAY FOR THEKLONDIKE
HIGHWAY.

ANOTHER WINDSTORM FOR SOUTHCENTRAL ALASKA.

THEWIND CHILL ADVISORY FOR THE KLONDIKE HIGHWAY HAS BEEN EXTENDEDUNTIL 6
PM AST MONDAY. MAINLY OVER THE SOUTHERN AREAS. BE CAREFUL TO COVER ALL
EXPOSED SKIN.

ANOTHER SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL ON THE WAY FOR MONDAY NIGHT ANDTUESDAY.
WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 6 PM AST MONDAY. THE NEXT STATEMENT IS
SCHEDULED FOR 3 AM MONDAY. CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE. UPDATED INFORMATION FOR
THE CACHE RIVER NEAR PATTERSON.

LOCALLY BREEZY WITH NORTHEAST WIND 15 TO 25 MPH.

A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT AST TONIGHT.

FREEZING RAIN MAY BRINGAROUND ONE QUARTER OF AN INCH OF ICE
ACCUMULATION.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TUCSON HAS ISSUED A WINDADVISORY. HEAVY
SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM AST MONDAY. IF YOU OR A PERSON
YOU SUSPECT ISSUFFERING FROM FROSTBITE OR HYPOTHERMIA.

UP TO 2 INCHES OF SNOW ISPOSSIBLE. SCATTERED SNOW SHOWERS WILL BE
POSSIBLE DURING THEEVENING HOURS ON MONDAY.

WHICH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM AST MONDAY. SNOW ACCUMULATION UP TO
4INCHES POSSIBLE. THE STRONGEST WINDS WILL OCCUR ALONG THE INLET.