Subject: Single-Threaded Rendering Here are some quick numbers from a test Linux configuration (JDS, 2x 2.

From: "constraint" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:10:10 +0200

CDPN Starts Huge Campaign! Watch For News!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.08

CDPN, in the news 8 months ago for purchasing Supremacy International
and entering the new G3 Market, is beginning a huge marketing campaign.
Watch for the news and get ready for the ride! Get on CDPN firs thing
Friday!

Instead of a buffer that acts as a backup for the contents on the
screen, as back buffers typically do, the Swing buffer acted more as a
"scratch buffer" for any pending operations. For example, plug-in JTop
is a huge improvement, and the new HotSpot diagnostic MBean, which
allows you to dump memory, stack traces, and configure VM options on the
fly, has proved quite handy. What's more, Swing does this fast-copy
operation on the native event thread, which means that there is an
immediate response.
JDK 6 provides so many performance improvements in the Java 2D API, it
enables applications such as mine to be more powerful. As the
application retrieves thumbnail images, it puts them in a  JList
component. The SwingWorker class helps you manage the interaction
between  your worker threads and the Swing EDT.
Excellent   Good   Fair   Poor   Comments: Your email address (no reply
is possible without an address): Sun Privacy Policy Note: We are not
able to respond to all submitted comments.
The application may have been written by a third-party company, an
integration company, or an internal IT department.
Premium SupportThe Premium level is more sophisticated.
You should use worker threads for  tasks such as communicating with
databases, accessing web resources,  and reading or writing large files.
The good news is that JDK 6 implements this feature. You can still find
it at JImagePaint and it is listed as a community. When developers run
into a snag, they might get stymied and think, "My code looks OK, but
when it calls this routine in JVM, I get lost, and I don't know what
happens now.
Unlike the  invokeLater method, the invokeAndWait  method is
synchronous. Figure 6 shows it without LCD text. Dasan has authored many
white papers, books, patents, industry standards, and articles on
services and service technologies, including the book, Hands-on Intranet.