Subject: , 16th Floor, Rm 16B.

From: "Etta C. Rangel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:49:19 +0530

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

Brundage Park Playhouse on Carrell Road, Randolph, NJ. Chelsea Studios,
151 West 26th St.
Not the prettiest girl but is attractive.
10AM-1PM and 2PM-5:30PM.
Chelsea Studios, 151 West 26th St. Directed by Patrick Magill.
Cold readings from the script will also be provided at the auditions.
com or mail to Jane Prendergast, Artistic Director, 260 Sunset Avenue,
Englewood, NJ 07631.
Duration: Three Weeks, starts May 1.
Will be required to wear a towel as if just getting out of the shower
but NO NUDITY. SHORT COMEDY FILM, NEW YORK Columbia University Graduate
Short Film casting for a comedy not unlike Whit Stillman's
"Metropolitan. Auditioners are asked to prepare 32 measures of a song in
the style of the show.
Mysterious Man: Male, 45 - 55.
Please bring a current picture and resume, stapled together.
SEEKING THE FOLLOWING ROLES: ALEX: (Male; Plays 40's) Baritone.
com or mail to Jane Prendergast, Artistic Director, 260 Sunset Avenue,
Englewood, NJ 07631.
A bit gruff, the authority figure with a heart of gold. GINGER: (Female;
Plays 30's) Strong Belt. Synopsis: A dinner party goes horribly awry
when Harry decides to break up with his girlfriend after discovering a
horrific picture of him that she painted.
By email (preferred) to Arts4All. " Shooting for seven days in NYC,
starting May 14. AT: SEEKING: OLDER MALE: (African, African-American or
of African decent; Age may be late 30's to 50s or even 60s).
Shooting in the Bronx and NYC on May 17.
The Big Little Theatre, NYC. Issuers of this news and information and
not Actorschecklist. Recently relocated to NY for her job. Granny:
Female, 55 - 65.
Slightly geeky but cute. Please bring a current picture and resume,
stapled together.
She gets infected and runs to Lucy's apartment for help.
Directed by Patrick Magill.
In addition, you can add easily to the following news aggregators listed
at the bottom of this page. Tries to maintain control. Cinderella's
Prince: Male, 18 - 26. Granny: Female, 55 - 65. The Baker's Wife:
Female, 20 - 30. , 16th Floor, Rm 16B.