Subject: 3 multijet diesel engine, would make sense for the Indian market, Giovanni said it was too early to predict the next move.

From: "Eveline York" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:53:55 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

62 billion rupees (58 million dollars) from 1. ''The target for the year
end is 25,000 ,'' he added. com - General Motors October sales up 2. 7
per cent to 3,864 units against 3,122 in the same period last year. 8
litre diesel Ikon has dwindled sharply in recent months as the company
has not been able to procure engines from the United Kingdom.
62 billion rupees (58 million dollars) from 1. The production of the 1.
Bowing to a price-sensitive market, GM is scaling down its Corsa output
and offering huge price cuts on its slow selling models (1. The
expansion was necessitated for the arrival of new technologies and
products.
Sales of all two-wheelers surged 40 percent in October to 2,19,927 units
against 1,57,631 last year, the company said in a statement.
With this launch, Ford will introduce its proprietary Direct Common Rail
injection technology in India.
The initial response to the new range was very encouraging and  the
company had already received over 2000 bookings for City ZX.
With our increased presence there, we will be well positioned to fully
tap into this potential,'' Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG
Helmut Panke said.
"We are not worried about the entry of General Motors in the country but
will be if Toyota decides to come to India," Subbu said.
This seems to be latest sales promotion initiative to hit Indian car
bazaar. Chairman and Chief Executive William Ford Jr. An ageing
population and increasing costs of ownership will see auto market
shrinking in Japan, Korea and Europe while increasing per capita income
will fuel the two Asian giants' growth, it says. For the third
successive month in a row, two of the top car manufacturers - Maruti
Udyog Ltd (MUL) and Hyundai Motor India  have reported robust sales.
However, Fiat has said many times before that they do not plan to leave
India and plan to keep innovating before they get it all right.
The car would also use more plastic, rather than steel, and would be
made at a very low-cost assembly operation, with someuse of modern
adhesives instead of welding to save costs, he said. 02 percent from
2,45,475 bikes sold in the same month last year. We will be looking at
common sourcing of components, joint production opportunities and
sharing of service facilities. Get Deals on Insurance and Loans!
will make heavy trucks for Asia with Germany's MAN AG from 2006.
''We wish SkodaAuto India all the very best to continue to further
expand and introduce more sophisticated cars on the Indian road,'' he
said.
It is only the name which is common between the old and the new
Octavias.
4 litre EXi), the direct competition for the Honda City is likely to
come from the two other petrol variants, the Fiesta ZXi, priced at Rs 6.