Subject: There's rumors going around of a third somewhere (god help us) in Manhattan with a book in the works.

From: Eddy Moss <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:44:45 +0200

(Advice to the editors: Stick it on every page, right up there with
your name. Grade: AEaster Everywhere by Darcey Steinke.

Ulin is smart enough that I honestly think he could pull off the latter
but they have to take it more seriously than they appear to so far. I
will miss working with her dearly. Max Morden has returned to the
vacation spot of his youth as he grieves the death of his wife.

Have a wonderful weekend.

You like Safran Foer? We'll collect all entries until 3 p. But Kirsch
makes the book actually sound relevant .

(Advice to the editors: Stick it on every page, right up there with
your name. I would think that the decline in column inches devoted to
book coverage in newspapers, is more than offset by the rise in book
coverage in blogs. If it wasn't for the Publishers Lunch posting, I
wouldn't have seen you. Who can possibly turn away from the likes of
Saul Bellow, T. You are spot-on with the pretending at bloggishness that
goes on in the Jacket Copy section.

The Believer Book of Writers Talking to Writers by Vendela Vida No, your
eyes aren't deceiving you and yes, we are recommending a Believer
product.

Weaver is so entirely devoted to books that she is going ahead with the
interview even though she has received this undeserved blow.

At the heart of the book is the coroner Quirke, a Banvillean creation on
par with Alex Cleave and Freddie Montgomery.

THE CHANGES: WEBEditor David L. Full length poetry reviews: 1.

Today word reaches us from NBCC President John Freeman that the ever
diminishing amount of book column inches has just taken another body
blow.

(Are you listening, Shalom Auslander? Those who feared Banville might
turn in an overly literary effort needn't worry. Oh, that's the
problem?

The newly issued The Paris Review Interviews, Volume I (Picador) rolls
out the heavy hitters. Now if any copies are left I wouldn't mind having
one, thanks in advance - interesting to see if the storyline has any
similarities with Dickens' style and sense of humour.

The Elegant Variation: TEV GIVEAWAY: TICKNOR The Elegant Variation A
Literary Weblog. The front page should contain more than a review's lede
paragraph. Half the stories present exciting opportunities to offer some
additional material for Times readers.

Subject line: GIMME SOME PIE. The short story is not our preferred form
but D'Ambrosio's eight brilliant stories are almost enough to convert
us. The Sea by John Banville John Banville's latest novel returns him to
the Booker Prize shortlist for the first time since 1989's The Book of
Evidence.

As a writer and a nearly lifelong Atlantan, I am humiliated for my city
and its "leading" newspaper.

Ulin promises a "synthesis between print and online content," and - so
far - there is no evidence whatsoever of any synthesis.