Subject: Creative Suite 3 Design Premium download

From: "cassie kaycee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 16:58:46 +0200

No cause is helpless if it is just. Errors, no matter how popular, carry
the seeds of their own destruction.
The vitality of a new movement in Art must be gauged by the fury it
arouses.
A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming.
Reason guides but a small part of man, and the rest obeys feeling, true
or false, and passion, good or bad.
Look upon your chastening as God's chariots sent to carry your soul into
the high places of spiritual achievement.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat
people up.
Folly loves the martyrdom of fame.
The fox has many tricks. The hedgehog has but one. But that is the best
of all.
Drink not the third glass, which thou canst not tame, when once it is
within thee.
The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is unchangeable or
certain.
A mistress should be like a little country retreat near the town, not to
dwell in constantly, but only for a night and away.
Clothes and manners do not make the man but when he is made, they
greatly improve his appearance
The discretion of a man deferreth his anger and it is his glory to pass
over a transgression. [Proverbs 19:11]
What is art but a way of seeing?
Man is a mind betrayed, not served, by his organs.
There is hardly a man on earth who will take advice unless he is certain
that it is positively bad.
You spend all your life trying to do something they put people in
asylums for.
The pencil of the Holy Ghost hath labored more in describing the
afflictions of Job than the felicities of Solomon.
An old young man, will be a young old man.