Subject: I don't know anyone who calls themselves a SQL DBA.

From: Jennie D. Guzman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:52:13 -0500

SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

It was published on the most popular online job search site, Monster.
Hope you find these links interesting.
In other words, applications are insulated from how data is structured
and stored. Let's face it, we treat our assets very carefully.

Against improper data entry or bad transactions?

A data model is a collection of concepts used to describe data. When it
is different how do we know what is correct and what is not? However,
some who think they understand the basics might actually have less of a
firm grip on the topic than they think.

There is a disconnect here.

But I think we should all be aware that we might actually be in the
minority. I'd also bet that many of you are wrong.
So these guys think the captial "R" Repository is coming back because
databases are dying and DBAs should think about managing the Repository?

Data can be shared among multiple applications, instead of new
iterations of the same data being propagated and stored in new files for
every new application.