Subject: The use of a WMD could eaisly trigger the third World war, WWIII.

From: Gertrude Knight <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:43:34 -0500

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Guerilla anthropology, seeding counter views in the Muslim culture.
Until then terrorism will be in all our futures. The Sunni Muslims in
Iraq with the backing of the Suni muslims in . The Insurgents command
and control is al-Zarqawi and al Qadia. But we have almost a reverse of
Supply and Demand, We have an unlimited supply and limited demand.
When they see an animal the push a icon key that relates to that animal,
they are able to track herd movements, sizes, directions, deaths etc.

G: So we USA is winning the war on terrorism? freeterrorintel : Message:
The Al Qadai "BRAND"  Yahoo!

B: Ohh good to meet you it is I Binny.

What are some of it's elements? For in and of themselves facts are
powerless. The adminstration hasn't admitted it, but thats whats going
on in Iraq.
We seem to have allowed them to develope a nuclear weapon, as evidenced
by our screen of anti-missle systems deployed between N.
Tehy seem to be keeping his Body alive, till palestine can work out
something to prevent the approaching civil war, as the power struggle
comences.
Generally they focus on aspects of human culture and change.
foreign terrorists who are "probably among the most lethal, The
insurgents likely have hundreds of millions of dollars.

New corporations with unlimited product supply, computer programs, no
inventory, instant delivery, and potential world wide market is a NEW
paradigm.

Jeff Bridges Hits the Waves as a Surfing Penguin in Surf's UpJeff
Bridges lends his voice to one of the biggest surfing stars in penguin
history in the animated mockumentary, Surf's Up.

What is a "Social Change Engine"?

We seem to have allowed them to develope a nuclear weapon, as evidenced
by our screen of anti-missle systems deployed between N. G: Well what
about iraq?
B: yes we took wire whip to very large DOG, USA , was bad plan.

We kind of gather the tender, sticks and logs. Iran has had NO terrorist
attacks, NONE.
" Anti recruiting vids. The Sunni Muslims in Iraq with the backing of
the Suni muslims in Iran and mercenaries form the Iraqi resistance, a
Jihad, hiding behind Islamism. But terrorist are using the Islamic
religion as.

So I put some videos out did you see them?

Korea and the West coast. You can interface with a book, but the
Internet is interactive.

"  That might be why his fellow actors love him, but theaters aren't
equipped with smell-o-vision.

While none of the animal actors put in an appearance, most of the
two-legged stars showed up to take in the special screening.
We never thought Patki would come after us, we really have no safe haven
any more, bercause of your satlites i can't use a phone or even look up
at the sky. Want to share photos of your group with the world? But we
may come back, time will tell. B: in the name of alha, it was a very bad
plan for us.

For in and of themselves facts are powerless. Girls fell for the
California teen who proved he could sing as well as act.
No it IS none of these and IT CAN BE ALL OF THESE!

A big question is the billion of dollars he has in banks, and who it
belongs to, his wife or palestine. We see no alternative to miltary
action in view of the ticking clock and N.

For these reasons our alert system remains on "Eminent" you can get the
code for your web site on our page. which brings up the possiblity of
dual pre-emptive strike agains Iran and N, Korea, which would certianly
aline them with al qadia. We will have stock market corrections, but we
are playing with a new economic paradigm.

In his terms, we discover an antithesis and develop a thesis out of
which emerge a synthesis, and this dialectical process continues as each
generation becomes more enlightened. And review the pages ORGANIC's, how
alive the page is.

B: in the name of alha, it was a very bad plan for us.

My security people tell me i have to get off now.

if Israel gets the timing wrong, they risk a Nuclear attack from Iran.
Guerilla anthropology, seeding counter views in the Muslim culture.

Spider sites engage "site's" search engines.

But it now applies to labor markets, Lucent Technologies and
Consolidated Edison have turn to India and Ireland for software testing,
because of cheaper labor.

We can win the Internet information war, counter terrorism advances and
recruting.
The one convincing piece of evidenced for me, of Irans collusion with Al
Qadai has been and continues to be no TERRORIST ATTACKS IN IRAN, zero,
none, nada.
For these reasons our alert system remains on "Eminent" you can get the
code for your web site on our page. However truth exist only as a
possibility, a potential. bin laden Instant messages me. But the
alternative of N.
"Iran should also give up its hardline stance," he said.