Subject: frolic

From: Nat T. Leach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 01:07:47 -0400

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

Oakmont a brute even without a U.
I'm hoping for either the former or a compromise between the two!
but have you actually thought about what it means?

I wasn't really very impressed with either Ruby or Rails, to be honest.
As a speaker at both of those events, I didn't have to pay the
conference fee itself. I know CF isn't java but I think it was a good
way to address all the concerns mentioned above as well as security. It
might help attract those who prefer a scripting syntax.

If Adobe adds dump to the functions your code could break.

They have lost six games this season when allowing a double-digit run
total and have come back to win the next game five times. "Sometimes
you're going to get beat and get beat bad.

They say it is tough but fair, but they have yet to put pencil to
scorecard.