Subject: Prospective Partner.

From: "Mr Emmanuel Kofi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:50:08 -0700 (PDT)

FROM: MR EMMANUEL KOFI
ADDRESS:12 ALLEN SUITE 16 AVENUE IKEJA
STATE:LAGOS STATE
DATE:15-06-2007

Dear Friend,

Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of
inflated contract Funds, I wish to inform you that all necessary
modalities have
been automatically concluded and the trunks have left Nigeria to London
via your
Country today by Express Cargo Flight (Diplomatic Delivery Agent). Note
carefully the content of the crates is \"MONEY U.S Dollar $14 Million
Cash\" but I did not disclose it to the Courier Services as Money, rather I
informed them that the crate contain Vital \"DOCUMENTS AND EXPENSIVE
AFRICA ART WORK\" belonging to my client (that’s you).

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 180kg but I manage to pay
120kg, which cost US$18,600.00. On no account should you disclose the
content of the crate (Trunk Box) with the Diplomatic Courier Services
for fear of betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is
money.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the
consignment arrives in your Country for my per cent share. Please send me
your
contact address and also full name and phone number immediately through my
email address.I will need to give you the shipment documents for claims.

Best Regards

Yours faithfully
MR EMMANUEL KOFI.