Subject: Suite 3 Design Premium $269

From: "eziechiele brew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 06:44:51 +0900

Celebrity is the advantage of being known to people who we don't know,
and who don't know us.
Read much, but not many books.
Would you learn the secret of the sea? Only those who brave its dangers,
comprehend its mystery!
The only bodily organ which is really regarded as inferior is the
atrophied penis, a girl's clitoris.
Every child is an artist. The problem is to remain an artist once they
grow up.
Books are the blessed chloroform of the mind.
I'm only a beer teetotaler, not a champagne teetotaler.
I feel that the greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more.
The public is the only critic whose opinion is worth anything at all.
I have no name: I am but two days old. What shall I call thee? I happy
am, Joy is my name. Sweet joy befall thee!
He who strikes first, strikes twice.
There is no new thing under the sun. [Ecclesiastes 1:9]
Who dares nothing, need hope for nothing.
No woman has ever so comforted the distressed or distressed the
comfortable. [On Eleanor Roosevelt]
We do not stop playing because we grow old we grow old because we stop
playing.
In our era, the road to holiness necessarily passes through the world of
action.
Some people forget to plant in the spring, idle away the summer hours
and then expect to reap in the fall.
Going to bed with a woman never hurt a ball player. It's staying up all
night looking for them that does you in.
Just do what you do best.