Subject: The polyester cover is simple to remove and wash, for when you sweat buckets in this thing.

From: Velasquez W. Netty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:15:14 -0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Free ship to store option.

Folded edges prevent appearances of gashes in your hands. Choose
in-store pickup at checkout to save on shipping.

Choose in-store pickup at checkout to save on shipping.

Gold Plated for better signal transmission. This polycarbonate case is
designed so you can play the PSP while it is still inside the case.

This polycarbonate case is designed so you can play the PSP while it is
still inside the case.

Free shipping to store in some locations. Subscribe our free AbleDeal
newsletter. Free shipping, Free return and exchange as well. Choose
in-store pickup at checkout to save on shipping. Features coleman
airtight system guaranteed not to leak, advanced double lock valve locks
in air two ways.
Features mud mat outside a mesh-window door, a port for electric-cord
access, an outside shoe pocket, and an inside gear loft.

iPod can be used as an alarm. Add item to cart to see the price.
Inventory are limited.

Choose in-store pickup at checkout to save on shipping.

com has its Saturday Sale going on.

Features coleman airtight system guaranteed not to leak, advanced double
lock valve locks in air two ways. Choose in-store pickup at checkout to
save on shipping.
Features coleman airtight system guaranteed not to leak, advanced double
lock valve locks in air two ways.
Free shipping, Free return and exchange as well. Free shipping to store
in some locations. Add item to cart to see the price.

Subscribe our free AbleDeal newsletter.

Add item to cart to see the price. Free shipping, Free return and
exchange as well.