Subject: This file is usually updated about every two minutes.

From: hickey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 05:50:13 -0400

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE COPPER RIVER BASIN.

A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
FORECAST TO OCCUR. AND THROUGH THEM TO THE PUBLIC.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN DIMINISHING
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT
CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A DENSE FOG
ADVISORY. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A DENSE
FOG ADVISORY.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN DIMINISHING THROUGH THE
EARLY MORNING HOURS.

FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE COPPER RIVER BASIN.

HIGH PRESSURE WITH VERY DRY AIR WILL MOVE INTO SOUTH CENTRAL ALASKA
TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE
WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS
THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR. FIRE
WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING
FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE COPPER RIVER BASIN. AND LEAVE PLENTY
OF DISTANCE AHEAD OF YOU.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE COPPER RIVER BASIN. This same
information is available in other file formats including the XML based
RSS and CAP formats.
HIGH PRESSURE WITH VERY DRY AIR WILL MOVE INTO SOUTH CENTRAL ALASKA
TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY.
MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN DIMINISHING
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF
LIGHT RAIN DIMINISHING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. FIRE WEATHER
WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW
RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE MATANUSKA VALLEY.

A DENSE FOG ADVISORY MEANS VISIBILITIES WILL FREQUENTLY BE REDUCED TO
LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE.
CLOUDY SKY CONDITION WITH LIGHT RAIN ACROSS THE NORTHERN ARCTIC COAST.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE COPPER RIVER BASIN. CLOUDY SKY
CONDITION WITH LIGHT RAIN ACROSS THE NORTHERN ARCTIC COAST. CLOUDY SKY
CONDITION WITH LIGHT RAIN ACROSS THE NORTHERN ARCTIC COAST. VERY DRY AIR
MOVING INTO SOUTH CENTRAL ALASKA.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes. AN AREA OF FOG
NEAR THE SUMMIT OF THOMPSON PASS IS REDUCING THE VISIBILITY ALONG THE
RICHARDSON HIGHWAY TO ONE-QUARTER MILE OR LESS.

A DENSE FOG ADVISORY MEANS VISIBILITIES WILL FREQUENTLY BE REDUCED TO
LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE. This same information is available in other
file formats including the XML based RSS and CAP formats.

FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE SUSITNA VALLEY. AND THROUGH
THEM TO THE PUBLIC. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE MATANUSKA
VALLEY. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS
ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR.

CONDITIONS ARE NOT EXPECTED TO IMPROVE THROUGH THE LATE NIGHT OR EARLY
MORNING HOURS. VISIBILITIES OF ONE QUARTER MILE OR LESS ARE EXPECTED TO
CONTINUE AT THOMPSON PASS THROUGH TONIGHT. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT
FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE
HUMIDITY FOR THE SUSITNA VALLEY.

CONDITIONS ARE NOT EXPECTED TO IMPROVE THROUGH THE LATE NIGHT OR EARLY
MORNING HOURS. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER
CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE MATANUSKA VALLEY. RELATIVE
HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER SOME AT NIGHT.

AND THROUGH THEM TO THE PUBLIC. AN AREA OF FOG NEAR THE SUMMIT OF
THOMPSON PASS IS REDUCING THE VISIBILITY ALONG THE RICHARDSON HIGHWAY TO
ONE-QUARTER MILE OR LESS. VERY DRY AIR MOVING INTO SOUTH CENTRAL ALASKA.
EXPECT OVERCAST SKIES WITH LIGHT DRIZZLE AND FOG REDUCING VISIBILITY TO
ONE MILE OR LESS AT TIMES.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A FIRE WEATHER
WATCH FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY. HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER SOME AT NIGHT.

VISIBILITIES OF ONE QUARTER MILE OR LESS ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE AT
THOMPSON PASS THROUGH TONIGHT.

RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER SOME AT NIGHT.

FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY
EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE COPPER RIVER BASIN. FIRE
WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING
FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE SUSITNA VALLEY. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN
EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE
HUMIDITY FOR THE INLAND AREAS OF THE WESTERN KENAI PENINSULA. FIRE
WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING
FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE MATANUSKA VALLEY. THE NATIONAL WEATHER
SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A DENSE FOG ADVISORY. A DENSE FOG
ADVISORY MEANS VISIBILITIES WILL FREQUENTLY BE REDUCED TO LESS THAN ONE
QUARTER MILE.

CONDITIONS ARE NOT EXPECTED TO IMPROVE THROUGH THE LATE NIGHT OR EARLY
MORNING HOURS.
THROUGH EARLY MORNING. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE
MATANUSKA VALLEY. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE MATANUSKA
VALLEY.