Subject: designer

From: Tessa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:48:19 +0200

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

I would even suggest that by pandering to Jancis Robinson and the fact
that she may be more right than me is a little excluding to the average
wine drinker who may dare to form an opinion.

Perhaps I'll replace them with "uninspiring" and "generic". They were
just our opinions.

I have to say that YOUR rose was fine and dandy in doing that, but the
expectations delivered by both Jancis Robinson and Andy hyped this wine
above what it delivered. us Comments And there was me thinking it was a
boring, bland, slightly sweet rose that, surprise, surprise, had hints
of strawberries.

Perhaps I'll replace them with "uninspiring" and "generic". The tasting
note you gave is in line with Jancis Robinson's have a look at her
website Rob and eat your words.