Subject: lethally

From: Elmer P. Dennis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:04:02 +0400

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

In which case, how can it be said to be seditious to call for support
for Iran within Australia? But  Prime Minister John Howard also opposes
the change, and perhaps as a result,  and at his insistence, his
Education Minister Jackie Kelly has proposed  a new amendment.

' Insiders claim much of the problem was the inability of the cricket
community to understand the issues the government was attempting to
raise. And the style of lawn bowls played on this side of Crows Nest is
totally different.
Gillard, in short, resembles nothing so much as a tallish giraffe, while
Joe Hockey is in appearance and intellectual substance more closely
related to the stereotypical and iconic koala.

We, the public, can only guess at this congruent extension, apparently
known to cognoscenti among the Federal Police.

In which case, how can it be said to be seditious to call for support
for Iran within Australia? Gillard has short-cropped sensible low
maintenance ginger hair, while Hockey sports a fluffy black crop.

As Cricket Australia pointed out, they would have been fined two million
dollars if they pulled out, so it really was an incredibly difficult
situation for them.

' Insiders claim much of the problem was the inability of the cricket
community to understand the issues the government was attempting to
raise. Or 'The Making of Statements Inimicable To Current Government
Policy'. But sedition laws, as mentioned, appear to be at the best of
times among the tools and devices of a State on shaky ground, without a
secure sense of itself, and prone to fits of wild paranoia. Australian 
Broadcasting Corporation article on the candid Government statement made
 by Ms Vale.

This project, however,  was widely and properly ridiculed and staunchly
opposed by those who enjoy  the proposed site in its current virgin
form. Hockey has chubby cheeks and a fatuous grin, while Gillard is
generally serious and somewhat severe. The answer appears to lie in
inaccessible fine print of the sedition bill, or perhaps in the fine
print of a future amendment to it, as yet unimplemented but likely
retrospective when enacted. It might be a stretch to describe either the
Minister or his Shadow as 'pretty'.

This project, however,  was widely and properly ridiculed and staunchly
opposed by those who enjoy  the proposed site in its current virgin
form.
Or 'The Making of Statements Inimicable To Current Government Policy'.
Hostilities planned by the United States, and in which Australia will
likely participate, have not yet begun.
In which case, how can it be said to be seditious to call for support
for Iran within Australia? However much one might legally wish an
unfortunate death upon these public figures, no mention is to be made of
how this happy state of affairs might be achieved forthwith.
' Insiders claim much of the problem was the inability of the cricket
community to understand the issues the government was attempting to
raise.

Royal Visit Revives Australian Re And guess what will happen? Gillard,
in short, resembles nothing so much as a tallish giraffe, while Joe
Hockey is in appearance and intellectual substance more closely related
to the stereotypical and iconic koala. 'They came and said the people
running Zimbabwe were bad men, but it seemed to us they were just
whinging because this Mugubby fellow is more competitive and effective
than his rivals.

' Insiders claim much of the problem was the inability of the cricket
community to understand the issues the government was attempting to
raise.
' Insiders claim much of the problem was the inability of the cricket
community to understand the issues the government was attempting to
raise. ' Ms Worrall said Mr Howard appeared to do 'remarkably well' in
the test, being able to identify most coffee types with the exception of
the four different types of latte on offer.

But Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd's star recruit said there is more to
upper North Shore politics than deciphering difficult cafe menus.
Not only was the tubby minister's statement grossly inappropriate,
profoundly patriarchal and like something from a previous century, it
was by no means accurate.

But Something Must Be Done. The answer appears to lie in inaccessible
fine print of the sedition bill, or perhaps in the fine print of a
future amendment to it, as yet unimplemented but likely retrospective
when enacted.

Mr Howard had to identify each one by appearance and taste. And his
assertion that Gillard is prettier than he is may be refuted by many of
those familiar with the appearance and demeanour of the two. Perhaps she
imagines that under some future policy Australia  might prevent the
termination of unplanned pregnancies in women of particular  ethnicity
or origin. This is a country where I have trained all citizens to put
aside all thoughts of decency in the pursuit of low interest rates and
keeping dark-skinned foreigners out.

Or 'The Making of Statements Inimicable To Current Government Policy'.
This is a country where I have trained all citizens to put aside all
thoughts of decency in the pursuit of low interest rates and keeping
dark-skinned foreigners out. Iran has an embassy in Australia, an
ambassador, and as Trad suggests, there is trade between the two
nations. And the style of lawn bowls played on this side of Crows Nest
is totally different.
'There's the breads as well, and I can assure you the out-of-touch PM
doesn't know a sourdough olive loaf from a nine-seed hi-top. It might be
a stretch to describe either the Minister or his Shadow as 'pretty'.
Royal Visit Revives Australian Re
In sports as in politics, the aim is to win, and we can let the Fairfax
papers worry about 'morals'. G Farben Chemical Company.

In which case, how can it be said to be seditious to call for support
for Iran within Australia? The new laws, perhaps, prohibit favourable
discussion of 'Nations That Do Not Appeal To The Foreign Minister'.
Or 'The Making of Statements Inimicable To Current Government Policy'.
It would have been hell for the players to even begin to consider such
sophisticated metaphysical issues.

Perhaps she imagines that under some future policy Australia  might
prevent the termination of unplanned pregnancies in women of particular 
ethnicity or origin. In which case, how can it be said to be seditious
to call for support for Iran within Australia? ' Insiders claim much of
the problem was the inability of the cricket community to understand the
issues the government was attempting to raise.
Gillard, in short, resembles nothing so much as a tallish giraffe, while
Joe Hockey is in appearance and intellectual substance more closely
related to the stereotypical and iconic koala. 'The good voters of
Bennelong won't be taken in by Madame Blow-In,' he told a moderate,
intelligent talk-back radio host.

Gillard has short-cropped sensible low maintenance ginger hair, while
Hockey sports a fluffy black crop. We, the public, can only guess at
this congruent extension, apparently known to cognoscenti among the
Federal Police.

'Howard is sweating, no question,' opined Parliament cafe attendant
Donna Worrall. ' But Federal Health Minister and Howard confidante Tony
Abbott denies there are ructions in Government circles.