Subject: Experience in relational database and SQL programming, network programming, Java performance tuning, and experience with developing scalable, robust, high performance systems.

From: Merrill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 02:42:34 +0200

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus.
Ability to maintain close working relationships with the application
development teams and with the business. Experience with building Java
Applications using Ant.

Hands on application support for the day-to-day operation of mission
critical applications.
Experience with designing and developing tables, queries, stored
procedures, triggers and SQL. Experience with designing and developing
tables, queries, stored procedures, triggers and SQL.
This position involves creating new and improved content for Equity
business areas, adding functionality to analytic components, and
applying the newest technologies to add speed and interactivity. This
candidate will design and develop the server side WSRP infrastructure
and develop the consumer and producer portlets; develop authentication
and entitlement functionality.
Bachelors degree in Computer or Finance-related majors. Ability to
maintain close working relationships with the application development
teams and with the business.

This candidate will work in the Fixed Income team in the Global
Analytics department supporting the Fixed Income attribution efforts.
Knowledge of UNIX, RougueWave, XML, thread programming, and Corba is a
plus.
Design and implement enhancements to our web content and server
platform. Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps,
CFDs, futures, options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements,
stock loan, Credit Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus.
Accountable for the project management and schedules of the business
critical projects for the regional projects. Experience with Open Source
technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and Struts a plus.

Without it, it is difficult to perform with the Bulls. Motivated
self-starter. Experience with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is
a plus as is Wall Street experience. a partner with the global product
teams to review business processes and provide technical risk analysis
into the technical design process.

Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus. Strong working
knowledge of Equity Trading technologies, vendors, and the industry
market place.

Development on substantive application software products. Bachelors
degree in Computer or Finance-related majors. Wall Street is looking for
candidates who can solve real business problems using financial
technology.

Full systems development life cycle experience.

This candidate should also display technical aptitude and have the
ability to work in a globally distributed development environment.

Proven track record of working large, global distributed environments.

Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services.

Supported by Pencom Systems Incorporated Wall Street Technology  Jobs A
Pencom Systems Incorporated Service A. Hands-on, advanced experience
using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly desirable. Motivated
self-starter. Integral in organizing requests for work into logic work
streams and translating the business requirements into near term
technical solutions.

Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required. This candidate must have prior
experience in the design, development, testing and deployment of
web-based solutions. Ability to maintain close working relationships
with the application development teams and with the business. For many
years, the successful combination of these three entities has been the
key to corporate profitability. This individual will be the focal point
for all compliance and controls initiatives for GME Technology at the
GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology levels.

Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus.
Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus.
Specific knowledge of street wide compliance initiatives such as SOx and
other industry regulated initiatives.
Clients of this software include quantitative analysts, traders and risk
managers in equity and fixed income divisions.

Strong profession presence with the ability to clarify requirements and
priority in a fast moving trading floor environment. Excellent
communication skills. This candidate should also display technical
aptitude and have the ability to work in a globally distributed
development environment. Solid client service experience in the
financial services industry.

Accountable for the project management and schedules of the business
critical projects for the regional projects.

The scope of this role extends to cover significant street or industry
wide initiatives such as Sox and BaFIN. This is a Senior role and this
individual will be expected to guide the team in terms of attribution
techniques and keep the team on the cutting edge of attribution and
other Analytics.
Strong working knowledge of Equity Trading technologies, vendors, and
the industry market place. This position involves creating new and
improved content for Equity business areas, adding functionality to
analytic components, and applying the newest technologies to add speed
and interactivity. NET, CORBA, dBus, Tivoli, FIX, Sybase, Oracle,
Xenomorph preferred.

An understanding of the financial services business is a plus. This
individual's financial services competencies should include or span the
pan-equity Trading environment. Proven track record of working large,
global distributed environments. The team s goal is to be the single
point of contact for all technology issues experienced by the Prime
Broker business, as well as the ownership of tactical development and
cross-functional items. Knowledge of FIX or other similar protocols is a
plus as is prior experience working with order management systems, FIX,
or other exchange connectivity.