Subject: Changes To Barclays Canadian iShares: XSP and XIN - EfficientMarket.

From: Burch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:06:07 +0300

Why You Don't Contribute Enough to Your RRSP - EfficientMarket.

It is in the investor's best interest to make sound, sensible
investments that have a good probability of paying off, with only a
small chance that the investor will suffer a large loss.

bond ETF into the new XSB short-term bond fund we now have an Canadian
bond ETF that I can recommend to Canadian investors.

This is a very complex question and the answer depends on your own
individual financial situation.

Contributed by: martingale Would the Canadian Securities Course help you
to become a better self-directed RRSP investor?

The details of this ETF are not clear yet, but it does look interesting.
One of the problems for Canadian investors has been finding a good way
to invest in bonds. You require it and further courses for other jobs in
the investment industry.

The new XTR and XDV funds may be useful for some investors, but the
average investor is better served by a straight equities index like
XIC.