Subject: Experience with building Java Applications using Ant.

From: patrimony <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 19:04:27 -0500

Experience with Open Source technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and
Struts a plus. Good understanding of the US and Global Fixed Income
markets.

This individual's financial services competencies should include or span
the pan-equity Trading environment. This candidate will also track
change sets that are included in each build and coordinate dissemination
of accurate release notes.

Strong profession presence with the ability to clarify requirements and
priority in a fast moving trading floor environment. Wall Street is
looking for candidates who can solve real business problems using
financial technology.

Design and implement enhancements to our web content and server
platform.

Fixed Income knowledge is a plus. Strong profession presence with the
ability to clarify requirements and priority in a fast moving trading
floor environment.

Exercise technology leadership - optimize performance, reliability,
scalability and extensibility.

This candidate should also display technical aptitude and have the
ability to work in a globally distributed development environment.

Hands on experience with reducing latency for trade execution paths and
market data sources in an Equity Trading environment.

If that describes you, we'd like to hear from you.

Motivated self-starter.