Subject: democratically

From: Cochran B. Tim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:06:22 +0200

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

CLOUD BASES LIFTING BUT REMAINING CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS
DEVELOPING. DENSE FOG THIS MORNING.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes.
STRONGEST WINDS ALONG LYNN CANAL.

MOST OF THE PRECIPITATION WILL REMAIN SOUTH OF A LINE FROM ALICEVILLE TO
SELMA. This same information is available in other file formats
including the XML based RSS and CAP formats.

LOW CLOUDS WITH AREAS OF FOG AND DRIZZLE CONTINUING THROUGH THE MORNING.
LOW CLOUDS AND PATCHY FOG BECOMING CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS BY LATE
THIS MORNING. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS INLAND THIS AFTERNOON.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes. LOW CLOUDS WITH
AREAS OF FOG AND DRIZZLE CONTINUING THROUGH THE MORNING.