Subject: re: did you get this yet

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:54:16 +0100

EnerBrite Cuts Energy Costs By 30%

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
e t gu
$0.008

The top five reasons to consider eT g U

1. The world is crying out for relief from the high cost of energy
2. Corporations are being forced to find there own solutions to their
energy problems.
3. E tG U provides a system that is reducing energy costs upwards of 30%.
4. One facility after another is boasting the huge savings Et G U's
SensorStat has brought to their business.
5. Huge media coverage on E t gU next week will draw attention from
investors and brokers alike.

EnerBrite is in the right place at the right time. Providing working
solutions to the energy crisis we are facing. This penny stock has the
potential to double or even triple early investor's returns. Read up and
move on eT gu first thing Monday.