Subject: Market projects look negative and investors look for shelter.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:10:43 -0300

Midas News
Gold Nears All Time record Highs

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"Given the trend of the current trend, we envisage further gains, with
no serious reversal until $850 to $870 at the earliest," said analysts
at Commerzbank. "However, if gold manages to hold on above the latter
figure for any length of time, it could then overshoot and advance
rapidly to as much as much as $1,000," Promising future for gold pushes
investors to move to safer ground amid a falling dollar and negative
corporate forecasts.

Amid this investment gold rush, Hemisphere Gold is drawing attention of
investors in the last month as they have continued to announce gold
findings in the gold belt in South America. Shares prices have already
climbed over 115% and we are expecting this climb to continue in the
trends of the current market.

Next weeks expected marketing campaign to increase investor awareness
will certainly make HPGI an attractive investment amid a rising gold
market. This week has already seen sizable increases in share prices and
we expect it to take off next week as more investors become aware of
this companies progress.  Early investors are expected to see large
returns in the coming weeks.