Subject: Product Engineering & LowVolume Manufacturing

From: "cad5" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:25:25 +0800

-Dear.Sir/&.Madam:

-    We are engineering firm located in South China. We are looking for
customers. Our services are uniquely one stop support for small firms in
around world, which are also cost effective & with good quality, especially 
for small batch production:

A-1. Micro Electronic Product Engineering:

   MCU developing & programming
   PCB layout & prototyping
   Module solutions & low volume production
   Device: whole box engineering & assembly

A-2. Chemical Compound Molecular Formula

   Research and low volume production (from 1 ml. or mg.)

B. High Mix & Low volume production:

   Precision parts machining(aluminum,copper and stainless steel);
   Micro electronic device and PCBA (PCB assembly);

   Part of products we produced include:

   GPS navigator/locator,RF module,GSM/CDMA module, industrial modem,Bluetooth
   earphone,Bluetooth communication module,Magnetic navigation, Solar battery 
   charger for laptop,wireless solar ads.poster,consumer products (digital camera,
   MP4,vedio player)...

C. Outsourcing engineering for mass production project

   Our practices include:

c-1 Qualification (supported with evidences)
c-2 Project flow chart enable;
c-3 Net 30 payment mode arrangement
c-4 Whole plant relocation to China

   For more details, please send email to [email-masked]

   Best Regards!

   Ling, Mr.
   SPYPE: yadainc
   Phone: 86 755 26087477 FAX: 26087974
   Email: [email-masked]