Subject: this is more gold info from Gold Watcher Daily

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:46:02 +0100

The Gold Market Update
HPGI is making waves in the gold market with latest news on gold!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Gold prices are climbing twice as fast as last years predictions. Lack
of exploration in the 90's has caused a depleted gold supply and the US
dollar has pushed investors to a more secure investment.

The increasing demand for gold has intensified exploration operations.
Recent findings in Suriname have shown large deposits where more than 50
million ounces have been extracted in that small country.

Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.

Five Things You Should Know

1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. Demand for gold is up on a global scale. India has been increasing
its demand at a rate of 7% a year.
3. HPGI's use of cutting edge technology has maximized there ability to
find gold deposits. Their experienced management team has also been able
to accomplish this while keeping costs down during exploration.
4. Over 50 Million ounces of Gold has been extracted from the Guiana
Shield. Hemisphere's property is surrounded by gold producing mines and
advanced stage exploration projects.
5. Established relationships with Newmont and IAMGOLD, two of Suriname's
largest gold companies, will be useful during a large strike.

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.