From: "Mr Scott Kikers." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 16:27:14 -0500 (CDT)

THIS IS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

This is to notify you again that due to your name identity I listed

you as a beneficiary to a deceased account of the sum of £8,600,000.00GBP

(Eight million Six hundred thousand britishpounds) in the codicil and last

testament of the deceased.(Name now withheld since this is my second
letter to you).

I contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can
present you as the

beneficiary to the inheritance.

I therefore reckoned that you can receive these funds as you are qualified
by your name identity.

All the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance.

In your acceptance of this deal, I request that you kindly forward to me
your letter of acceptance;

your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable
me file necessary documents

at the high court probate division for the release of this sum of money.

If per adventure, you deem it fit to be part of this great promising
venture, please indicate your interest,

via my personal email address: [email-masked],skype id mr
scott kikers.
Yours faithfully,

Mr Scott Kikers.