Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:38:19 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Spring is the time to get Breitling watch, and the only place to get top notch watches that look and perform exactly like the originals is
    Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
    Our Breitling watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Gill

- Done.

Subject: Cartier better than you could imagine!
From: "Cole Ward" <[email-masked]>
To: "Oscar Gill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 19:39:38 -0500

Hello Oscar

Spring is the time to get Breitling watch, and the only place to get top notch watches that look and perform exactly like the originals is

Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.

Our Breitling watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.

Sincerely,
Mr Gill