Subject: Reminder

From: "YOUSF MUSTAFA " <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 05:22:06 -0500

MUSTAFA YOUSF LAW CHAMBERS
LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE
LAW 11 SRI MUDA KUALA
LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.
DIRECT LINE+ 60146211782

Attention:

YOUSF MUSTAFA Law Chambers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, My name is YOUSF  
MUSTAFA., A personal Attorney to our late client Mr. TAN SRI LIM GOH  
TONG who built a hilltop casino in Malaysia (Genting Highland), Mr.  
TAN SRI LIM GOH TONG a well known Philanthropist, before he died, he  
made a Will in our law firm stating that $3M (Three Million U.S.  
dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice  
out side Malaysia{Overseas.}

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank,  
because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the  
beneficiary of this Will,  within two weeks which happens to be you or  
else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law  
here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. You are  
required to contact me immediately to start the process of  
transferring this money to any of your designated official account. I  
urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind  
that the Bank has given us a date limit. Please contact me urgently.

Regards
BARRISTER,
YOUSF MUSTAFA [Esq.]

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.