Subject: [OPSEC] Fwd: attacks on keyed-hash constructions

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 14:52:23 -0500

OPsec Folks,

David McGrew just posted a helpful note, with references,
to several other IETF/IRTF lists, partly in response to
a query I had made.

Here is a URL to his note:
    <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/saag/current/msg02428.html>

In the meantime, I have found a couple of papers that might be
relevant (likely some overlap with the ones that he cited in
his note above).  I'll try to post references and a short
summary of what they seem to say after I get a chance to read them.

So I think we're making some headway over time towards having
scientific data for the WG to evaluate.

Cheers,

Ran
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
OPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec