Subject: [OPSEC] IP options filtering recommendations

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:57:39 -0300

Folks,

Last year we had published the IETF I-D "IP Options Filtering
Recommendations" (draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-00.txt),
currently available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-00.txt

This I-D was produced in response to a request by Ron Bonica at the
Hiroshima IETF, as it was deemed that advice in this area was needed.

I'm planning to publish a revision of this document soon (in the first
week of March 2011 as the latest).

Therefore, I would welcome any feedback or suggestions, such that they
can be incorporated in the next revision of the document.

Thanks!

Best regards,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1