Subject: [OPSEC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 08:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Best Practices Efforts and Documents
	Author(s)       : C. Lonvick, D. Spak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-16.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document provides a snapshot of the current efforts to define or
apply security requirements in various Standards Developing
Organizations (SDO).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.