Subject: [OPSEC] Draft Agenda for Large Interim Meeting in Amsterdam

From: KK <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 08:39:36 -0700

Hey Folks,

A draft agenda has been posted on the
website<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2012/09/29/opsec/agenda/agenda-interim-2012-opsec-1>.
For your convenience, I have pasted the text below.

"""

Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure - IETF
Large Interim Meeting, Amsterdam

Saturday, Sep 29, 09:00 - 11:30

Room: TBD
-----------------------
Administrivia, Agenda Bashing, 10 Minutes

Operational Security Considerations for IPv6 Networks
draft-ietf-opsec-v6-00 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsec-v6-00>,
30 minutes

BGP Operations and Security

draft-jdurand-bgp-security-01<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jdurand-bgp-security-01>,
30 Minutes

Using Only Link-Local Addressing Inside an IPv6 Network
draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-01<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-01>,
10 Minutes

Passive IP addresses

draft-baker-opsec-passive-ip-address-00<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-opsec-passive-ip-address-00>
, 15 minutes

"""

We will be posting details on remote participation once we confirm that
information. Please let me know if you would still like a slot to present.

Thanks,

KK, Gunter, Warren