Subject: [OPSEC] Fwd: SI6 Networks' IPv6 Toolkit v1.3 released!

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:22:23 -0300

Folks,

Thought this might be of interest to some of you...

- -------- Original Message --------
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:01:10 -0300
From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130106
Thunderbird/17.0.2
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
CC: Full Disclosure <[email-masked]>
Subject: SI6 Networks IPv6 Toolkit v1.3 released!

Folks,

We are pleased to release the SI6 Networks' IPv6 Toolkit v1.3: a
security assessment and trouble-shooting toolkit for the IPv6 protocol
suite.

The toolkit is available at:
<http://www.si6networks.com/tools/ipv6toolkit>, where you can find a
the usual tarball, a PGP-signed version of it, a link to the toolkit's
GIT repository, etc.

This release has a number of features:

   * It includes a full-fledged IPv6 address scanning tool (scan6)
     -- probably the only comprehensive IPv6 address scanning tool
        out there. Check out all the newly incorporated features!

   * It includes support for tunnels (in most of the tools). So if
     you are currently employing e.g. a free IPv6 tunnel to connect
     to the IPv6 Internet, you'll now be able t play with the tools
     using your tunnel.

   * Adds features that have been in our "todo list" for a while:

       + It includes manual pages in troff format for all the tools.

       + It includes a makefile, to easily build and install the
         tools, configuration file, manuals, etc., on your local
         system.

The toolkit runs on (at least) the latest versions of Linux, FreeBSD,
NetBSD, OpenBSD, and Mac OS X.

Please send any bug reports and/or feature requests to
<[email-masked]>.

As always, you can get the latest news on IPv6 security research and
tools by following us on Twitter: @SI6Networks.

Thanks!

Best regards,