Subject: [OPSEC] OPSEC IETF86 - Call for Agenda Items

From: KK <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 13:31:38 -0800

Dear All,

If you have a draft you would like to discuss during IETF86, please send
your request for agenda time to the opsec chairs. Please include in the
request, the title and file name of the draft, the speaker's name, and how
much time you would need.

We will prioritize drafts that are WG items, drafts that have been actively
discussed on the list, and other individual submissions in that order.

Please send in your agenda items to us by 26 February, 2013. A few
important dates to note for document submission:

  2013-02-18 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by UTC 24:00
  2013-02-25 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by UTC 24:00

Regards,
KK, Gunter, Warren

---

From: KK <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 05:44:20 -0800

Dear All,

Just a quick reminder - we still have some open slots on the agenda, so
please be sure to send your request for agenda time to the opsec chairs by
26 February.

Regards,
KK, Gunter, Warren

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:31 PM, KK <[email-masked]> wrote:

> We will prioritize drafts that are WG items, drafts that have been
> actively discussed on the list, and other individual submissions in that
> order.
>