Subject: [OPSEC] Milestones changed for opsec WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 14:08:05 -0700

Changed milestone "Complete Charter", set due date to September 2004
from September 2004.

Changed milestone "First draft of Framework Document as Internet
Draft", set due date to September 2004 from September 2004.

Changed milestone "First draft of Standards Survey Document as
Internet Draft", set due date to September 2004 from September 2004.

Changed milestone "First draft of Packet Filtering Capabilities", set
due date to October 2004 from October 2004.

Changed milestone "First draft of Event Logging Capabilities", set due
date to October 2004 from October 2004.

Changed milestone "First draft of Network Operator Current Security
Practices", set due date to November 2004 from November 2004.

Changed milestone "First draft of In-Band management capabilities",
set due date to January 2005 from January 2005.

Changed milestone "First draft of Out-of-Band management
capabilities", set due date to January 2005 from January 2005.

Changed milestone "First draft of Configuration and Management
Interface Capabilities", set due date to January 2005 from January
2005.

Changed milestone "Submit Network Operator Current Security Practices
to IESG", set due date to May 2005 from May 2005.

Changed milestone "WG Adoption of 'BGP operations and security'
document", set due date to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "WG Adoption of 'Network Reconnaissance in IPv6
Networks' document", set due date to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "WG Adoption of 'DHCPv6-Shield: Protecting Against
Rogue DHCPv6 Servers' document", set due date to December 2012 from
December 2012.

Changed milestone "WG Adoption of 'Virtual Private Network (VPN)
traffic leakages in dual-stack hosts/networks' document", set due date
to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for 'Operational Security
Considerations for IPv6 Networks' document", set due date to January
2013 from January 2013.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for 'Recommendations for filtering
ICMP messages' document", set due date to January 2013 from January
2013.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for 'Recommendations on filtering of
IPv4 packets containing IPv4 options' document", set due date to
January 2013 from January 2013.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for 'Security Implications of IPv6 on
IPv4 networks' document", set due date to January 2013 from January
2013.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for 'Using Only Link-Local Addressing
Inside an IPv6 Network' document", set due date to March 2013 from
March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Recommendations for filtering ICMP
messages' document to IESG", set due date to March 2013 from March
2013.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Recommendations on filtering of IPv4
packets containing IPv4 options' document to IESG", set due date to
March 2013 from March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Operational Security Considerations for
IPv6 Networks' document to IESG", set due date to March 2013 from
March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Recommendations for filtering ICMP
messages' document to IESG", set due date to March 2013 from March
2013.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Using Only Link-Local Addressing Inside an
IPv6 Network' document to IESG", set due date to May 2013 from May
2013.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for 'BGP operations and security'
document", set due date to July 2013 from July 2013.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for 'Network Reconnaissance in IPv6
Networks' document", set due date to July 2013 from July 2013.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for 'DHCPv6-Shield: Protecting Against
Rogue DHCPv6 Servers' document", set due date to July 2013 from July
2013.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for 'Virtual Private Network (VPN)
traffic leakages in dual-stack hosts/networks' document", set due date
to July 2013 from July 2013, added draft-ietf-opsec-vpn-leakages to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Network Reconnaissance in IPv6 Networks'
document to IESG", set due date to September 2013 from September 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit 'DHCPv6-Shield: Protecting Against Rogue
DHCPv6 Servers' document to IESG", set due date to September 2013 from
September 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit 'BGP operations and security' document to
IESG", set due date to September 2013 from September 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/opsec/charter/

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 17:13:42 -0400

Sorry for the noise -- all I did was associate 'draft-ietf-opsec-vpn-leakages' with milestone "WG Last Call for 'Virtual Private Network (VPN) traffic leakages in dual-stack hosts/networks' document"

Don't know if this was because this was the first time we touched the new Milestone thingie in the data tracker, or if it is a bug…

W
On Jul 3, 2013, at 5:08 PM, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OPSEC mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec
> 

--
There were such things as dwarf gods. Dwarfs were not a naturally religious species, but in a world where pit props could crack without warning and pockets of fire damp could suddenly explode they'd seen the need for gods as the sort of supernatural equivalent of a hard hat. Besides, when you hit your thumb with an eight-pound hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and straong-minded kind of atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout, "Oh, random-fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!" or "Aaargh, primitive-and-outmoded-concept on a crutch!"
  -- Terry Pratchett