Subject: [OPSEC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 05:49:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Only Link-Local Addressing Inside an IPv6 Network
	Author(s)       : Michael Behringer
                          Eric Vyncke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
   In an IPv6 network it is possible to use only link-local addresses on
   infrastructure links between routers.  This document discusses the
   advantages and disadvantages of this approach to help the decision
   process for a given network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/