Subject: [OPSEC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 11:45:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Recommendations on filtering of IPv4 packets containing IPv4 options.
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
                          RJ Atkinson
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-07.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2013-12-09

Abstract:
   This document provides advice on the filtering of IPv4 packets based
   on the IPv4 options they contain.  Additionally, it discusses the
   operational and interoperability implications of dropping packets
   based on the IP options they contain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/