Subject: [OPSEC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 01:05:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Only Link-Local Addressing Inside an IPv6 Network
        Authors         : Michael Behringer
                          Eric Vyncke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   In an IPv6 network it is possible to use only link-local addresses on
   infrastructure links between routers.  This document discusses the
   advantages and disadvantages of this approach to help the decision
   process for a given network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:57:54 +0000

Fixing the latest idnits == removing a dangling reference to RFC 792

-éric

On 13/02/14 10:05, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for
>IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.
>
>_______________________________________________
>OPSEC mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec