Subject: [OPSEC] draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only IETF last-call

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 08:45:30 -0700

Folks,

What I took away from the IETF LC is not that this document is
unsuitable for publication, but that a suitably dire warning with
respect to the limitations needs to be attached (probably in the
introduction). It is my feeling from my colleagues on the IESG that they
are relatively opposed to the idea of an IESG statement being applied to
say this if the authors can do so in conjunction with the community.

Thanks
joel

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 15:48:06 +0000

Joel

Thanks for your message 

Michael and I will come back to you

Eric

----- Message d'origine -----
De : joel jaeggli [mailto:[email-masked]]
Envoyé : Sunday, April 13, 2014 05:45 PM
À : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; opsec chairs <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Objet : draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only IETF last-call

Folks,

Thanks
joel

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 08:55:26 -0700

Thanks guys.

joel