Subject: [OPSEC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02.txt

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:28:49 -0300

Folks,

We have posted a revision
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02.txt)
of the aforementioned document, that addresses all the comments we have
received so far.

Any further comments will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fernando (and co-authors)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02.txt
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:21:14 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Will(Shucheng) Liu <[email-masked]>, Shucheng LIU (Will)
<[email-masked]>, Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>, Ron
Bonica <[email-masked]>, Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>,
Ronald P. Bonica <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fernando Gont and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering
Revision:	02
Title:		Recommendations on Filtering of IPv6 Packets Containing IPv6
Extension Headers
Document date:	2014-08-26
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		30
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02

Abstract:
   This document provides advice on the filtering of IPv6 packets based
   on the IPv6 Extension Headers and the IPv6 options they contain.
   Additionally, it discusses the operational and interoperability
   implications of discarding packets based on the IPv6 Extension
   Headers and IPv6 options they contain.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat