Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-vp8-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:10:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for VP8 Video
        Authors         : Patrik Westin
                          Henrik F Lundin
                          Michael Glover
                          Justin Uberti
                          Frank Galligan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-vp8-15.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the VP8 video codec.
   The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports
   applications from low bit-rate peer-to-peer usage, to high bit-rate
   video conferences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-vp8/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-vp8-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-vp8-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/