Subject: [payload] RFC 7741 on RTP Payload Format for VP8 Video

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:59:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7741

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for VP8 Video 
        Author:     P. Westin, H. Lundin,
                    M. Glover, J. Uberti,
                    F. Galligan
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 58399
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-payload-vp8-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7741

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7741

This memo describes an RTP payload format for the VP8 video codec.
The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports
applications from low-bitrate peer-to-peer usage to high-bitrate
video conferences.

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC