Subject: [Perc] Preliminary Agenda

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:23:22 -0700

Based on the requests received so far,  here is the preliminary agenda for
the perc meeting.

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/94/agenda/agenda-94-perc

Please let us know if you have any questions/suggestions  by 10/23 (23rd
October)

Thanks
Richard/Suhas

---

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 21:54:50 +0000

Suhas,

I think it might be useful to nail down any additional requirements.  I 
did not revise the requirements document, yet, since a lot of ideas were 
thrown out without full consensus.  I can collect those new suggestions 
and perhaps run through them during the meeting.

Of course, more dialog between now and then might help to solidify them.

Paul

------ Original Message ------
From: "Suhas Nandakumar" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 10/19/2015 5:23:22 PM
Subject: [Perc] Preliminary Agenda

>
>Based on the requests received so far,  here is the preliminary agenda 
>for the perc meeting.
>
>Please let us know if you have any questions/suggestions  by 10/23 
>(23rd October)
>
>Thanks
>Richard/Suhas