Subject: [Perc] Fw: I-D Action: draft-jennings-perc-double-00.txt

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:09:31 +0000

FYI

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 10/18/2015 10:11:52 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-perc-double-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : SRTP Double Encryption Procedures
         Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                           Paul E. Jones
                           Adam Roach
  Filename        : draft-jennings-perc-double-00.txt
  Pages           : 8
  Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
    In some conferencing scenarios, it is desirable for an intermediary
    to be able to manipulate some RTP parameters, while still providing
    strong end-to-end security guarantees.  This document defines a SRTP
    procedures that uses two separate but related cryptographic contexts
    to provide "hop by hop" and "end to end" security guarantees.  Both
    the end-to-end and hop-by-hop cryptographic transforms can utilizes
    an authenticated encryption with associated data scheme or take
    advantage of future SRTP transforms with different properties.  SRTCP
    is encrypted hop-by-hop using an already-defined SRTCP cryptographic
    transform.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-perc-double/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-perc-double-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt