Subject: [Perc] Fw: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-00.txt

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:41:42 +0000

Folks,

I just submitted this draft for consideration by the WG.  I also posted 
the draft in a GitHub repository for those interested in editing text 
there: https://github.com/paulej/perc-tunnel

Paul

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 2/23/2016 3:34:37 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : DTLS Tunnel between Media Distribution Device 
and Key Management Function to Facilitate Key Exchange
         Author          : Paul Jones
  Filename        : draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-00.txt
  Pages           : 14
  Date            : 2016-02-23

Abstract:
    This document defines a DTLS tunneling protocol for use in multimedia
    conferences that enables a Media Distribution Device (MDD) to
    facilitate key exchange between an endpoint in a conference and the
    Key Management Function (KMF) responsible for key distribution.  The
    protocol is designed to ensure that key material used for end-to-end
    encryption and authentication is inaccessible to the MDD, while key
    material used for hop-by-hop encryption and authentication is
    accessible to the MDD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt