Subject: [Perc] Virtual Interim 2/29 and continuing

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:11:39 -0500

Hey all,

We had scheduled a virtual interim today to discuss approaches to key
management in some of the current drafts [1][2][3].  Unfortunately, some
critical participants were unable to attend, so we cancelled the call.

The chairs had prepared some introductory slides, and Adam and Cullen
prepared some slides outlining the approaches.  These have been posted to
the proceedings [4].

Since we're getting pretty close to the IETF meeting, I think we'll hold
off on holding further virtual interims.  We'll regroup at the IETF meeting
and figure out how best to work going forward.

Thanks,
--Richard

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel
[2] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-perc-srtp-cloud
[3] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-perc-webrtc-use-case
(sorry we missed this in the agenda reading list)
[4]
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/02/29/perc/slides/slides-interim-2016-perc-3-1.pdf