Subject: [Perc] IPR Disclosure Cisco's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:06:45 -0700

Dear Cullen Jennings, John Mattsson, Dr. David A. McGrew, Dan Wing, Flemming Andreasen:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Encrypted Key Transport for DTLS and Secure RTP"
(draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on  and
has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3231/). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Cisco's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 20:43:42 +0530

Hello All

  We have received the following IPR on the SRTP-EKT-DIET draft
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3231/).  This IPR is same as the IPR that
was submitted against the draft-mcgrew-srtp-ekt back in 2006
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/707/)

Please give them a read.

Cheers
Suhas/Nils

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 4:36 PM IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Perc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/perc
>