Subject: [Perc] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-perc-double-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 04:34:41 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-perc-double-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-double/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I would believe that it would be useful to add a reference to RFC3550,
especially as PT, SEQ, and M are referenced. Maybe even spell out what those
abbreviations mean. Also maybe the doc could say a little more why it is
important for an MD to be able to modify these values (given the original
values have to be attached for decryption purposes anyway)...?