Subject: [Perc] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-perc-double-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 12:19:19 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-perc-double-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-double/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the work everyone has put into this document. I have one comment.

I like the fact that this document allows for multiple 'media distributors' on
the path, each modifying the 'original header'.

Comment / question:
- section 5.2, point 4 implies that the OHB can be dropped while I understand
the efficiency effect to it (or even topology hiding), isn't also removing
useful traces / audit trails?