Subject: [Perc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 22:21:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DTLS Tunnel between a Media Distributor and Key Distributor to Facilitate Key Exchange
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Paul M. Ellenbogen
                          Nils H. Ohlmeier
	Filename        : draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-10-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a DTLS tunneling protocol for use in multimedia
   conferences that enables a Media Distributor to facilitate key
   exchange between an endpoint in a conference and the Key Distributor.
   The protocol is designed to ensure that the keying material used for
   hop-by-hop encryption and authentication is accessible to the media
   distributor, while the keying material used for end-to-end encryption
   and authentication is inaccessible to the media distributor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/