Subject: [PMOL] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Performance Metrics for Other Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Considering New Performance Metric Development
	Author(s)       : A. Clark, B. Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-01-28

This document describes a framework and a process for developing
Performance Metrics of protocols and applications transported over
IETF-specified protocols, and that can be used to characterize
traffic on live networks and services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.