Subject: [PMOL] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 00:53:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Performance Metrics for Other Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Considering New Performance Metric Development
	Author(s)       : Alan Clark
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   This document describes a framework and a process for developing
   Performance Metrics of protocols and applications transported over
   IETF-specified protocols, and that can be used to characterize
   traffic on live networks and services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-09.txt