Subject: [PMOL] FW: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry-00.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:49:17 +0200

I believe that this I-D (individual submission targeting the RTCWEB WG)
is of interest for some of the folks who participate in PMOL. Reaching
consistency between the metrics used by RTCP XR and RTCWEB (when
relevant) seems to be desirable. 

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : A Registry for WebRTC statistics identifiers
	Author(s)       : Harald T. Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-24

Abstract:
   This memo describes a registration procedure for statistics
   identifiers used in the WebRTC Javascript API to access statistical
   information about a PeerConnection.

   It also gives some identifiers that will, when approved, form the
   initial content of this registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt