Subject: Re: [ppsp] spam alert problem in PPSP mailing list.

From: "Steve Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 10:55:50 -0700

Hi Yunfei,

Emails may be marked as spam if the sender is using Asian characters as this
increases the spam score in SpamAssassin.  I can solve this by whitelisting
the email addresses of people who send to the list using Asian characters.

When people reply to a message that is marked as spam they should remove the
spam tag from the subject line otherwise the reply will also be marked as
spam when it should not be.

Best regards,

Steve

From: yunfei zhang [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:21 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: spam alert problem in PPSP mailing list.

Dear Steve,

    There are some spam alerts when some subscribers of PPSP post their
mails.Would you please help us to solve this problem?Many thanks in advance.

                        BR

                          Yunfei

2009/7/1, Song Haibin <[email-masked]>: 

Dear all,

Why are there so many spam alerts throught this list? Could anybody help to
solve this problem?

Best Regards,
Haibin
Skype: alexsonghw

_______________________________________________
ppsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ppsp