Subject: [ppsp] new version of problem statement draft

From: "zhangyunfei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:42:32 +0800

Dear all,
   A new version of I-D, draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-04.txt has been successfuly submitted by Yunfei Zhang and posted to the IETF repository.
   The main change in the new version of the draft is to add the compoent architecuture of PPSP as well as discuss the protocols that can be reused and need to be developed among different entities in Section5.
    Suggestions and comments are highly welcome.

Filename:  draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement
Revision:  04
Title:   Problem Statement of P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
Creation_date:  2009-07-12
WG ID:   Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 23

Abstract:
We propose to develop an open peer-to-peer (P2P) streaming protocol
  named PPSP. This document describes problems related to PPSP and
  outlines considerations that have to be taken in account when
  arriving at equitable solutions.

zhangyunfei
2009-07-12