Subject: [ppsp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Survey of P2P Streaming Applications
	Author(s)       : G. Yingjie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-02-27

This document presents a survey of popular Peer-to-Peer streaming
applications on the Internet.  We focus on the Architecture and Peer
Protocol/Tracker Signaling Protocol description in the presentation,
and study a selection of well-known P2P streaming systems, including
Joost, PPlive, andother popular existing systems.  Through the
survey, we summarize a common P2P streaming process model and the
correspondent signaling process for P2P Streaming Protocol
standardization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.