Subject: [ppsp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 00:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP) Requirements
	Author(s)       : N. Zong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-02-23

The objective of the PPSP work is to standardize the key signaling
protocols that apply to tracker and peers in a Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
streaming system.  These protocols are called PPSP.  This document
enumerates the requirements for the PPSP, which should be considered
when designing PPSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.