Subject: [ppsp] FW: New Version Notification for draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker-01

From: "Xiao, Lin (NSN - CN/Beijing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:21:04 +0800

Hi,

We have submitted a new version of distributed tracker draft. Please
find it at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker-01

Comments are welcome!

Best Regards,
Lin

-----Original Message-----
From: ext IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 8:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Xiao, Lin (NSN - CN/Beijing); [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker-01 

A new version of I-D, draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xuan Tai and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker
Revision:	 01
Title:		 A PPSP Tracker Usage for Reload
Creation_date:	 2011-02-22
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 14

Abstract:
This document defines PPSP tracker usages for REsource LOcation And
Discovery (RELOAD).  Although PPSP assumes a centralized tracker from
peer's point of view, the logical centralized tracker could be realized
by a cluster of geographically distributed trackers. In this draft, we
design distributed trackers system, which are organized by RELOAD. It
provides lookup service for file/channel indexes and Peer Status among
the distributed trackers.

The IETF Secretariat.