Subject: [ppsp] WGLC for draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-03 starting today until September 5th

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 13:06:40 +0000

Dear all,

We start a 2 weeks Working Group Last Call (WGLC) for draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-03.txt, as agreed during the PPSP session at the IETF#81 meeting.

Please review the draft and send your comments to the PPSP list. Any type of review is appreciated, even if it is saying only "I have read the draft and it is ok". 
However, a thorough review is required by a number of PPSP WG members (which is YOU!). 

The WGLC starts right now and will end September, 5th 6 pm PDT.

The draft is accessible in text, pdf, or html from this URL
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-03

  Martin

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014

---

From: Ning Zong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:34:40 +0800

Hi, all,

Arno and Johan have sent their comments and I will address them soon in next
revision.
We are waiting for more review comments, suggestions.
Thanks.

BR
Ning Zong

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Martin
Stiemerling
发送时间: 2011年8月22日 21:07
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [ppsp] WGLC for draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-03 starting today until September
5th

Dear all,

We start a 2 weeks Working Group Last Call (WGLC) for
draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-03.txt, as agreed during the PPSP session at the
IETF#81 meeting.

Please review the draft and send your comments to the PPSP list. Any type of
review is appreciated, even if it is saying only "I have read the draft and
it is ok". 
However, a thorough review is required by a number of PPSP WG members (which
is YOU!). 

  Martin

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited |
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in
England 2832014
_______________________________________________
ppsp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ppsp