Subject: [ppsp] Fwd: End-point based Multimedia QoE Management draft (draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management-00.txt) published

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 21:37:10 -0500

Hello,
FYI, and kind review/comments/suggestions.
Thanks.
Best.
Bhumip and Gerard

I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management-00.txt
------------------------------

   - *To*: i-d-announce at ietf.org <i-d-announce%20at%20DOMAIN.HIDDEN>
   - *Subject*: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management-00.txt
   - *From*: internet-drafts at ietf.org<internet-drafts%20at%20DOMAIN.HIDDEN>
   - *Date*: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:18:28 -0800
   - *Delivered-to*: i-d-announce at
ietfa.amsl.com<i-d-announce%20at%20DOMAIN.HIDDEN>
   - *List-archive*: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce>
   - *List-help*: <mailto:i-d-announce-request at
ietf.org?subject=help<i-d-announce-request%20at%20ietf.org?subject=help>>

   - *List-id*: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>
   - *List-post*: <mailto:i-d-announce at
ietf.org<i-d-announce%20at%20ietf.org>>

   - *List-subscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:i-d-announce-request at
ietf.org?subject=subscribe<i-d-announce-request%20at%20ietf.org?subject=subscribe>>

   - *List-unsubscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:i-d-announce-request at
ietf.org?subject=unsubscribe<i-d-announce-request%20at%20ietf.org?subject=unsubscribe>>

   - *Reply-to*: internet-drafts at
ietf.org<internet-drafts%20at%20DOMAIN.HIDDEN>

------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-point based Multimedia QoE Management
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Gerard Fernando
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-12-31

Abstract:
   This draft describes a method for improving the quality of experience
   (QoE) for real-time video and other multimedia services using
   features and functions of the end-point only, that is, without
   requiring any upgrade to the network transport infrastructure.  Any
   upgrade to the network transport infrastructure not only incurs
   significant costs, these are also time consuming and technology-
   dependent.  Therefore, these QoE improvement mechanisms are
   significantly more attractive to both network operators and service
   providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft
is:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management

There's also a htmlized version available
at:http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP
at:ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/