Subject: [ppsp] Slides for PPSP session are available now

From: yunfei zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:33:15 +0800

Hi all,
   Please find the slides for the afternoon session in the IETF website.
   For the remote participants, the following is the means you can access
the meeting:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Topic: ppsp
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Time: 3:00 pm, Europe Summer Time (Berlin, GMT+02:00)
Meeting Number: 967 786 633
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=208853667&
UID=1363261052&PW=NMTg5MWViODQ1&RT=MiMyNQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=208853667&UID=1363261052&PW=
NMTg5MWViODQ1&ORT=MiMyNQ%3D%3D
Participants may also join from the http://www.ietf.org/meeting/
87/remote-participation.html.

Note that remote participants will need to listen to the audio stream
(linked from both http://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/remote-participation.htmland
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/) to follow the discussion.
    See you in Berlin.

BR
Yunfei