Subject: [ppsp] Looking for a new co-chair for PPSP

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:03:14 +0200

Dear all,

Stefano Previdi will step down as co-chair of the PPSP WG [1].

I am now looking for volunteers to step forward as candidates for the
PPSP co-chair position.

Please send an email to [email-masked] or directly to me if you
are interested in being PPSP co-chair until

      August 7, 1pm CEST.

If you send your email today or this week, we may have a chance to meet
also with you.

In the case you're wondering what a chair is supposed to do, please
email or talk with Spencer or me.

Let me thank Stefano for his service as PPSP co-chair!

   Martin

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ppsp/
-- 
IETF Transport Area Director

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe
NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office:
Athene, Odyssey Business Park, West End  Road, London, HA4 6QE, GB
Registered in England 2832014