Subject: [ppsp] Webex Meeting information for ppsp session

From: yunfei zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 17:12:48 +0800

Hi all,
     For those who cannot attend the PPSP meeting in Berlin: The following
is the webex meeting information. See you online.

BR
Yunfei
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: 2013/7/12
Subject: Meeting invitation: ppsp
To: [email-masked]

Hello ,

Cindy Morgan invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: ppsp
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Time: 3:00 pm, Europe Summer Time (Berlin, GMT+02:00)
Meeting Number: 967 786 633
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=208853667&UID=1363261052&PW=NMTg5MWViODQ1&RT=MiMyNQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=208853667&UID=1363261052&PW=NMTg5MWViODQ1&ORT=MiMyNQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4085

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=208853667&UID=1363261052&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=rNIMFRpSTf6E-v0XC8i94IZ00a3V0JE5nOBw-ZRjy/M=&RT=MiMyNQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
to discovery in the event of litigation.