Subject: [ppsp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:23:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Survey of P2P Streaming Applications
	Author(s)       : Gu Yingjie
                          Zong Ning
                          Zhang Yunfei
                          Francesca Lo Piccolo
                          Duan Shihui
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of some of the most popular Peer-to-
   Peer (P2P) streaming applications on the Internet.  Main selection
   criteria have been popularity and availability of information on
   operation details at writing time.  In doing this, selected
   applications are not reviewed as a whole, but they are reviewed with
   main focus on the signaling and control protocol used to establish
   and maintain overlay connections among peers and to advertise and
   download streaming content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/