Subject: [ppsp] Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-08.txt

From: Arno Bakker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:35:22 +0200

Hi

Riccardo and I submitted a new version in that now contains responses to
all of Martin's issues (see -07 Revision History). Hopefully they are
satisfactory and we can move on to the next stage. In addition we
made some modifications based on feedback:

   -08        2013-08-8 Continued Revision following AD Review

           Please see the -07 entry for our responses to the comments.

           Added ECDSAP256SHA256 and ECDSAP384SHA384 as mandatory-to-
           implement live signature algorithms, as they provide small
           swarm IDs.

           Added line that a peer SHOULD NOT send HAVEs to peers that
           already have the complete content (e.g. in video-on-demand
           scenarios).

           In response to a remark at WG meeting at IETF 87 we added a
           paragraph on OPTIONAL MTU discovery using PPSPP messages to
           Section 8.1.

Talk to you (remotely) in Vancouver!
    Arno and Riccardo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-08.txt
Resent-Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:36:13 +0200
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:35:53 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

A new version (-08) has been submitted for draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-08.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.