Subject: [ppsp] swift can't read live stream from URL

From: David Jonsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 15:05:30 +0100

Seems like a

./swift  -i http://localhost:8090/t.mpg -t 83.250.200.95:20000
swift: My listen port is 41049
swift: siglen is 64
live: http: Reading from serv localhost port 8090 path /t.mpg
LiveTransfer::Initialize: cipm 3
LiveTransfer::Initialize: lsa  13
LiveTransfer::Initialize: ldw  4294967295
could not read live checkpoint file: No such file or directory
live: source: restored lastchunkid 0
swift::LiveCreate: swarmid:
0d0c05491881963ec86cc6752fe3bb7d32c8ee3faf6014960e83af0ee413e452af7b47b47d7713fa0de11d0544710ad84773328026d61a59936ce9fff295946797
swift::LiveCreate: ConnectToTracker
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

believes that the URL is a file

It does work with

wget -O - http://localhost:8090/t.mpg | ./swift  -i - -t 83.250.200.95:20000

David