Subject: Re: [ppsp] IETF93 Prague meeting

From: "yunfei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 23:12:44 +0800

Hi Dave and all,
    Pls see inline.
BR
Yunfei
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ppsp] IETF93 Prague meeting
Dave Cottlehuber <[email-masked]> Thu, 09 July 2015 11:39 UTCShow header 

Return-Path: [email-masked]

Hi all,

I don't think there is an official session for PPSP this time in Prague,
please correct me if I am wrong.

- is there anything further the WG needs to do, or are we ready to
conclude now?
[yf]Although the WG doesn't plan to have offical activities in IETF meetings, it may be a good ideathat the interested people discuss, deploy and update PPSP specs. We don't rule out the possibility of re-setting related works in IETF if there are ENOUGH effort on that.
- are there any people going to IETF93 that would be interested in a
casual meetup if there is no official session?

I am particularly interested in discussing how we can turn PPSP into a
deployed & widely used protocol.
[yf] That's a good proposal. I am regretful that I cannot attend this IETF and join the discussion. Pls, ifpossible, share the discussion points in the mailing list.
NB due to my 3rd child arriving end of May, I am very constrained with
travel and will likely only attend 1 or 2 days.
[yf] Congratualations!
Cheers
Dave Cottlehuber