Subject: Re: [ppsp] 转发：Re: IETF93 Prague meeting

From: Dave Cottlehuber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 20:09:30 +0200

> - is there anything further the WG needs to do, or are we ready to
> conclude now?
> [yf]Although the WG doesn't plan to have offical activities in IETF
> meetings, it may be a good ideathat the interested people discuss, deploy
> and update PPSP specs. We don't rule out the possibility of re-setting
> related works in IETF if there are ENOUGH effort on that.
> - are there any people going to IETF93 that would be interested in a
> casual meetup if there is no official session?

Hi all,

It seems there are enough interested people to organise a breakout
session
in Prague.

@all I suggest we arrange a meet up / dinner etc on Monday evening
anyway.
 Please reply offline if you are interested, I'll organise something
 sensible.

@Yunfei / @Martin how can I request a breakout room (if this is even
possible)
for the WG? 

If this falls under a WG session, I can contact [email-masked] but I
would
need Area Director's "rubber stamp" via email. 

Just let me know what's appropriate & I'll tackle the paperwork.

NB note I'll be available Monday & Tuesday only.

A+
Dave