Subject: [ppsp] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 00:33:32 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Version -12 addresses my DISCUSS points and almost all of my comments. 
Thanks very much for the work on this.

Two non-critical things remain, if you don't mind another minor update:

In Section 4, I would prefer that you add the section reference for 
Content-Type, like this:

OLD
the Content-Type field in HTTP/1.1 [RFC7231],
NEW
the Content-Type field in HTTP/1.1 (Section 3.1.1.5 of [RFC7231]),
END

But that's not critical, and the HTTP references are OK now.

I also still prefer that you change the title of Section 8.1 to "Media 
Type Registration" ... but also not critical.