Subject: [PSAMP] WG last call on draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-05.txt until July 14

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:43:03 +0200

Dear all,

Now that the IPFIX work has (hopefully) completed work
on the IPFIX protocol and information model, we can complete
the PSAMP work on the corresponding documents.

Benoit has submitted a new version of the PSAMP protocol
document draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-05.txt.  Thanks to Benoit
for quickly doing so after completion of the IPFIX protocol.
I have reviewed the new version and only found editorial
issues to be discussed.

This document is ready for WG last call which starts now
with this message and will last until Friday, July 14.

Please review the draft and send your comments!  Please also
send a message to the mailing list if you reviewed it and
have no comment to make!

I hope that the PSAMP info will follow the protocol draft soon.

Thanks,

    Juergen

_______________________________________________
PSAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/psamp

---

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:42:10 +0200

Dear all,

Sorry for spreading confusion.

The last call is on draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-06.txt,
not on version -05 as I posted yesterday.

Thanks,

    Juergen