Subject: [PSAMP] Last Call: draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech (Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:47:08 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Packet Sampling WG (psamp) to 
consider the following document:

- 'Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection '
   <draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-05. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=9418&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
PSAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/psamp