Subject: draft agenda for Minneapolis

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:25:54 +0100

Dear all,

Below please find a draft agenda for our Minneapolis session.

Any comment?

Thanks,

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]       Tel: +49 6221 90511-15
NEC Europe Ltd.,       Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 90511-55
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de

=============================================

Packet Sampling WG (psamp)
IETF #62
March 10, 2005: 1645-1745
============================

Chairs:
Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

AGENDA:

  1) Agenda bashing, WG Status                          ( 5 min)

  2) Update od Packet Selection                         (20 min)
     - Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection
       draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-06.txt
     - WG last call ends on March 12
     - main issues: what is mandatory, recommended, or optional

  3) PSAMP MIB                                          (20 min)
     - Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
       draft-ietf-psamp-mib-04.txt
     - few remaining issues

  4) Continuation of work on PSAMP protocol             (10 min)

  5) Wrap up                                            ( 5 min)
     - action points
     - schedule for remaining documents

INTERNET DRAFTS:

A Framework for Passive Packet Measurement
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-framework-10.txt

Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-06.txt

Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-mib-04.txt

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/psamp/>