Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-psamp-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:28:16 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Packet Sampling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
	Author(s)	: T. Dietz, B. Claise
	Filename	: draft-ietf-psamp-mib-04.txt
	Pages		: 62
	Date		: 2005-2-18
	
This memo defines managed objects for sampling and filtering
   techniques for IP packet selection.  These objects provide
   information about managed nodes supporting packet sampling, including
   packet sampling capabilities, configuration and statistics.  They
   also allow to configure packet sampling concerning the IP interface
   at which packets are sampled, the packet selections methods used for
   sampling, and the collector to which packet samples are exported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-mib-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-psamp-mib-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-mib-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.