Subject: Stepping down as PSAMP Co-Chair

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 13:34:01 -0700

Hi,

Due to a change in jobs, and an increase in the amount of time
that WG Chairs with lots of documents need to spend, I need
to reduce the number of WGs that I chair or co-chair.
Therefore, I have decided to step down as co-Chair of the PSAMP WG.

I think the PSAMP Framework, Sampling, and MIB documents are in
great shape and the authors and WG did an excellent job on them.  I'm
confident the rest of the documents will be just as good when they
are done.  I'm sure Juergen, Benoit, and others who are deeply
involved in both IPFIX and PSAMP efforts will make sure implementations
will be able to support both technologies with minimal overlap effort,
which (IMO) makes them worth the wait. 

I will still follow the WG mailing list and try to attend the meetings 
(this time
via jabber though).

Andy

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/psamp/>

---

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:06:11 -0700

Andy, Working Group,

I would like to thank Andy for his contributions to IETF, and in
particular the psamp & ipfix efforts. It has been a pleasure to work
with Andy and I am glad that he will stay involved.

It will probably not come as a surprise that Andy already informed
Juergen, me and Bert in advance. We discussed whether we would need a
new co-chair. Since the psamp work is already quite far along, we
decided that we would not need a new cochair.

Please let us know if you have concerns about this decision,
otherwise, I hope to see you all in Paris.

Thanks,

David & Bert
---