Subject: draft meeting agenda

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 02:08:35 +0100

Dear all,

Below please find the draft agenda for our session in Vancouver.
Please send me a message if you have suggestions for changes.

With so many agenda items, I would be great if we know in advance
that there will be a minute taker at the session. Are there any
volunteers?

See you at the session,

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]       Tel: +49 6221 90511-15
NEC Europe Ltd.,       Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 90511-55
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de

Packet Sampling WG (psamp)
IETF #64
Thursday November 10 at 1300-1500
=================================

Chair:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

  1) Agenda bashing, WG Status, IPFIX documents status    ( 5 min)

  2) New results of hash function evaluation              (10 min)
     (Nick Duffield)

  3) PSAMP protocol (Benoit Claise)                       (30 min)
     - draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-02.txt

  4) PSAMP information model (Paul Aitken)                (20 min)
     - draft-ietf-psamp-info-03.txt

  5) PSAMP MIB                                            (10 min)
     - draft-ietf-psamp-mib-05.txt

  6) Use of IPFIX for Export of Per-Packet Information    (10 min)
     - draft-boschi-export-perpktinfo-01.txt

  7) IPFIX inplementation guidelines (Elisa Boschi)       (10 min)
     - draft-boschi-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-00.txt

  8) Path-coupled meter configuration (Ali Fessi)         (10 min)
     - draft-fessi-nsis-m-nslp-framework-02.txt
     - draft-dressler-nsis-metering-nslp-03.txt

  9) Passive measurement and IPPM composition of metrics  (10 min)
     (Emile Stefan)
     - draft-stephan-isp-templates-01.txt
     - draft-stephan-multimetrics-02.txt

 10) Wrap up                                              ( 5 min)
     - review of action points

INTERNET DRAFTS:

Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocol Specifications
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-02.txt

Information Model for Packet Sampling Exports
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-info-03.txt

Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-mib-05.txt

RELATED DRAFTS:

IPFIX Protocol Specification
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-19.txt

Information Model for IP Flow Information Export
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-info-11

Use of IPFIX for Export of Per-Packet Information
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boschi-export-perpktinfo-01.txt

IPFIX Implementation Guidelines
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boschi-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-00.txt

Framework for Metering NSLP
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fessi-nsis-m-nslp-framework-02.txt

NSLP for Metering Configuration Signaling
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dressler-nsis-metering-nslp-03.txt

IPFIX templates for common ISP usages
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-isp-templates-01.txt

IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) for spatial and multicast
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-ippm-multimetrics-02.txt

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/psamp/>