Subject: reporting dropped packets

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:11:02 +0100

Dear all,

I just got a question from people working on small time scale
packet loss measurement.  They are interested in detailed
measurement of packet loss.

Do the PSAMP documents support the export of packets dropped
at the PSAMP device?  In Section '6.3 Router State Filtering'
of the packet selection draft this is addressed in general,
but not specifically.

Also I wonder how such a filter (selecting packets to be dropped
only) would be represented in the PSAMP MIB.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

    Juergen

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/psamp/>