Subject: MESSAGGIO NON RICHIESTO / UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL

From: AntiSpam/AntiVirus engine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:05:26 +0200 (CEST)

This is an automatically generated reply from the anti-spam system.

Your message to:

-> [email-masked]

was rated as probable SPAM and has not been delivered.
If this is in error, we apologise and invite you to consult our Web page
http://web.iue.it/CITS/DocumentDetail.jsp?ID=173
to understand how it happened and what can be done about it.

---------

Questa notifica viene inviata in modo automatico dal sistema
antispam.

Il suo messaggio inviato a:

-> [email-masked]

e' stato segnalato come probabile SPAM e non e' stato consegnato;
se per errore, ci scusiamo e l'invitiamo a visitare la ns. pagina Web
http://web.iue.it/CITS/DocumentDetail.jsp?ID=173 per saper cosa si puo'
fare per ovviare al problema.

---------

Subject: 
Return-Path: <[email-masked]>

Delivery of the email was stopped!