Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Mail Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:52:20 +0000

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period.  The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 5 days and 0 hours.
Host 900.com.au is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <[email-masked]>

Please reply to <[email-masked]>
if you feel this message to be in error.

The following attachments have been removed from the bounce message: 900.com.au

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:26:58 +1000