Subject: [PSAMP] New version of the PSAMP protocol?

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:02:45 +0200

Hi Juergen,

I just realized the PSAMP protocol draft is tool and has got some errors
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/psamp/draft-ietf-psamp-protocol/draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-07.nits.txt
Should we have a new version?

Regards, Benoit.

_______________________________________________
PSAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/psamp

---

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 13:54:51 +0200

Hi Benoit,

> Should we have a new version?

Yes, please handle the updates as indicated by the checking tool.
It looks like pure editorial issues.
I wonder why The secretary accepted the submission. Anyway, with
a clean ID nits tool record, discussions with the IESG are easier.

Thanks,

    Juergen

-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]       Tel: +49 6221 4342-115
NEC Europe Limited,    Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 4342-155
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL, UK
Registered in England 2832014

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:35:13 +0200

> Yes, please handle the updates as indicated by the checking tool.
Ok.
> I wonder why The secretary accepted the submission. 
Because it was fine in Nov last year ;)

Regards, Benoit.
> Anyway, with