Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Update QPACK Changelog (#3016)

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:45:26 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3016

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update QPACK Changelog

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3016.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3016.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3016

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:48:46 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3016#pullrequestreview-286476198

---

From: afrind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:51:12 -0700

Merged #3016 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3016#event-2623921835