Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo in transport draft: robustness (#3026)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:41:21 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3026

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo in transport draft: robustness

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3026.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3026.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3026

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:20:48 -0700

Merged #3026 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3026#event-2631098315