Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Octocat/hello-world-workflow (#3023)

From: chumd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 01:46:38 -0700

Updatemain.yml set-up-action
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3023

-- Commit Summary --

  * Octocat/hello-world-workflow

-- File Changes --

    A .github/workflows/pythonpackage.yml (34)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3023.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3023.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3023

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 07:57:27 -0700

I'm sorry, you'll have to provide a little more context here.  What is this, and why do we want it?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3023#issuecomment-530865385

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:20:18 -0700

Closed #3023.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3023#event-2631097841