Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add CRYPTO_BUFFER_EXCEEDED to the error code table (#3012)

From: Masakazu Kitajo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 18:45:45 -0700

`CRYPTO_BUFFER_EXCEEDED` is described in section 20 (Transport Error Codes) but it&#39;s not on the error code table in section 22.3 (QUIC Transport Error Codes Registry).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3012

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add CRYPTO_BUFFER_EXCEEDED to the error code table

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (1)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3012.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3012.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3012

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 01:38:02 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

> @@ -5877,6 +5877,7 @@ The initial contents of this registry are shown in {{iana-error-table}}.
 | 0x7   | FRAME_ENCODING_ERROR      | Frame encoding error          | {{error-codes}} |
 | 0x8   | TRANSPORT_PARAMETER_ERROR | Error in transport parameters | {{error-codes}} |
 | 0xA   | PROTOCOL_VIOLATION        | Generic protocol violation    | {{error-codes}} |
+| 0xD   | CRYPTO_BUFFER_EXCEEDED    | CRYPTO data buffer overflowed | {{error-codes}} |

Not an issue with this PR, but I'm wondering if we should change the number to 0x9, in order to fill the gap.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3012#pullrequestreview-285989152

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:10:51 -0700

Merged #3012 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3012#event-2623851126