Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow PING at every encryption level (#3035)

From: Alessandro Ghedini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 04:07:18 -0700

Fixes #3034
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3035

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow PING at every encryption level

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3035.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3035.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3035

---

From: Nick Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:01:55 -0700

nibanks approved this pull request.

Looks good to me. I think PING should be allowed everywhere.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3035#pullrequestreview-288372538

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 17:27:59 -0700

DavidSchinazi approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3035#pullrequestreview-288390735

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 18:08:43 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3035#pullrequestreview-288393306

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 07:25:10 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3035#pullrequestreview-288667154

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 17:28:42 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3035#pullrequestreview-288966354