Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] There is no STOP_WATING frame in IETF quic (#3001)

From: Ainiroad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 23:24:46 -0700

In google quic, there is STOP_WAITING frame, and it was designed to be that:
> To limit the NACK ranges to the ones that haven't yet been
   communicated to the peer, the peer periodically sends STOP_WAITING
   frames that signal the receiver to stop waiting for packets below a
   specified squence number

But there are no STOP_WAITING frame in IETF quic, what's your consideration about that?
Thanks a lot!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3001

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 23:27:03 -0700

See #358.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3001#issuecomment-527018794

---

From: Ainiroad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 06:34:29 -0700

Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3001#issuecomment-527150387

---

From: Ainiroad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 06:34:29 -0700

Closed #3001.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3001#event-2601132172