Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Replace remove() with setting to null (#2987)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:29:29 -0700

I created a 1-line PR #3015 to use contains().  I slightly prefer that one to this one.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2987#issuecomment-530063169

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:32:39 -0700

I like #3015 better.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2987#issuecomment-530064391

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:05:32 -0700

Closed #2987.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2987#event-2623841000