Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Fix typo (#3052)

From: Junho Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 16:32:08 -0700

eck-eliciting -&gt; ack-eliciting
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3052

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix typo

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3052.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3052.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3052

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 16:49:14 -0700

Merged #3052 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3052#event-2648710287