Subject: Re: [quicwg/base-drafts] Allow connections to share a port by adding restrictions on zero-length connection IDs (#2851)

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 16:05:58 -0700

What next steps should be taken here? Is this ready for a consensus call?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2851#issuecomment-531039499

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:21:18 -0700

Yeah, the chairs have this on their list (the issue is marked).  Patience.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2851#issuecomment-531083530

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 21:22:34 -0700

Merged #2851 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2851#event-2631162065

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 21:22:43 -0700

That came around sooner than expected :)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2851#issuecomment-531092527