Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Removes unnecessary sentence about coalesced packets (#3040)

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:45:03 -0700

Closes #3029.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3040

-- Commit Summary --

  * Removes unnecessary sentence about coalesced packets

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3040.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3040.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3040

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:47:03 -0700

ianswett approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3040#pullrequestreview-288956675

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:55:40 -0700

Merged #3040 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3040#event-2638139268