Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Clarify how servers enable 0-RTT (#3060)

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 16:00:36 -0700

The current text was unclear to me: how does one enforce a MUST on TLS? The updated text hopefully clarifies that it&#39;s legal for a server to send a NewSessionTicket without the &quot;early_data&quot; extension - that indicates that the server supports resumption but not 0-RTT, as it does in TLS.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3060

-- Commit Summary --

  * Clarify how servers enable 0-RTT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (12)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3060.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3060.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3060

---

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 18:35:16 -0700

marten-seemann approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3060#pullrequestreview-292135046

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 19:43:49 -0700

Merged #3060 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3060#event-2656478103