Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Use contains() in recovery pseudocode (#3015)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:28:09 -0700

Per @martinthomson suggestion, use contains() instead of the implicit check.

Fixes #2569 
An alternative to #2987
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3015

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use contains()

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3015.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3015.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3015

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:32:22 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

I like this better.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3015#pullrequestreview-286352229

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:05:16 -0700

Merged #3015 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3015#event-2623840452