Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] fix draft-23 test vectors (#3021)

From: Marten Seemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 20:02:39 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3021

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix length of Initial payload for the client
  * fix protected Initial header for the server

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-tls.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3021.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3021.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3021

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 20:27:24 -0700

Confirmed that this was a transcription error.  Thanks.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3021#issuecomment-530648945

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 20:27:28 -0700

Merged #3021 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3021#event-2627741245