Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] HTTP-23 changelog (#3017)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:52:47 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3017

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTP-23 changelog

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (24)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3017.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3017.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3017

---

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:59:59 -0700

LPardue approved this pull request.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3017#pullrequestreview-286479427

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 19:51:05 -0700

martinthomson approved this pull request.

I usually put spaces after my commas, but this is fine.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3017#pullrequestreview-286530886

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:11:19 -0700

Merged #3017 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3017#event-2627566271