Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Add PR 3007 to transport-23 changelog (#3038)

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 13:09:13 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3038

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add PR 3007 to transport-23 changelog

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-transport.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3038.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3038.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3038

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 17:23:36 -0700

That was an editorial change, but this is harmless.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3038#issuecomment-532007629

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 17:23:40 -0700

Merged #3038 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3038#event-2638179125