Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Recovery Changelog (#3018)

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 16:21:14 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018

-- Commit Summary --

  * Recovery Changelog

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 16:21:43 -0700

@ianswett pushed 1 commit.

bcbecf2c96ac99b7bda8e8683af70e7bf1e6d1c9  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018/files/c3a6f9f39708d5763f92aa2e135fc67b5d32d26f..bcbecf2c96ac99b7bda8e8683af70e7bf1e6d1c9

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 16:22:03 -0700

42db62060551f933d3b4eb951c02f44d6958f1b3  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018/files/bcbecf2c96ac99b7bda8e8683af70e7bf1e6d1c9..42db62060551f933d3b4eb951c02f44d6958f1b3

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 19:06:28 -0700

janaiyengar commented on this pull request.

> @@ -1496,6 +1496,11 @@ Invoked from DetectLostPackets when packets are deemed lost.
 
 Issue and pull request numbers are listed with a leading octothorp.
 
+## Since draft-ietf-quic-recovery-22
+
+- PTO should always send an ack-eliciting packet (#2895)
+- Unify the Handshake Timer with the PTO timer (#2648, #2658, #2886)
+

(if #2916 gets merged)
- Move ACK generation text to transport draft (#2916)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018#pullrequestreview-286522150

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 19:06:59 -0700

janaiyengar approved this pull request.

Wait to see if 2916 lands, otherwise, LGTM

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018#pullrequestreview-286522254

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 11:39:20 -0700

61fa0943fc52f85c23b7529bd6d620824c99f203  Update draft-ietf-quic-recovery.md

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018/files/42db62060551f933d3b4eb951c02f44d6958f1b3..61fa0943fc52f85c23b7529bd6d620824c99f203

---

From: ianswett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 11:42:11 -0700

ianswett commented on this pull request.

 

SG, added in anticipating of #2916 being merged.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018#discussion_r323399219

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:11:10 -0700

Merged #3018 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/3018#event-2627566052