Subject: [RAM] fwd: RIPE-55 mtg on IP transition/evolution

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:04:07 -0400

These 3 presentations (PDF) made at the RIPE 55 meeting last week
in Amsterdam, NL might be of interest to a few folks lurking here.

"IPv6 Allocation & Announcements"
by Randy Bush (IIJ):
---------------------------------
<http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-55/presentations/bush-ipv6- 
allocation.pdf>

"IPv6 Transition & Operational Reality"
by Randy Bush (IIJ):
---------------------------------------
<http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-55/presentations/bush-ipv6- 
transition.pdf>

"IPv4 Depletion & the Afterworld"
[Also called the "train wreck" talk in the RIPE hallways.]
by Geoff Huston (APNIC):
-----------------------------------------
<http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-55/presentations/huston- 
ipv4.pdf>

_______________________________________________
RAM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ram