Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-00.txt]

From: Yacine El Mghazli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:20:53 +0200

Please find bellow a new draft describing the BGP/MPLS VPN PIB.

thanks,
yacine

-------- Message d'origine --------
Objet: I-D ACTION:draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-00.txt
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:02:45 -0400
De: [email-masked]
Répondre-A: [email-masked]
A: IETF-Announce: ;
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: BGP/MPLS VPN Policy Information Base
	Author(s)	: Y. El Mghazli
	Filename	: draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-00.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 11-Apr-02
	
This document describes a Policy Information Base (PIB) for a device
implementing the BGP/MPLS VPN [2547bis] Architecture. The
Provisioning Classes defined here provide policy control of resources
implementing the BGP/MPLS VPN Architecture. These Provisioning
Classes can be used with other non BGP/MPLS VPN Provisioning Classes
(defined in other PIBs) to provide for a comprehensive policy
controlled mapping of service requirements to device resource
capability and usage.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:
The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>